She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somehow I ended up with 5 of issue 29 She-Hulk. I was trying to get a mint issue to get it CGC but then realize its not worth it. Better to just bagged it. Got issue 1 CGC 9.8 original She-Hulk, modern issue 1-6, and She-Hulk Comiquette Ex. This Ex PF will complete my collection but I wonder if they'll make a She-Hulk LSB.

i dont see why? there have been may marvel females released where they didn't feel the need to do that

White Queen
Elektra
Ms Marvel
Psylocke

This is one of the few instances I actually like a departure from the norm. I think the pants look good on her with the combat boots. I wouldnt call myself a She Hulk fan but if she had the swimsuit and large muscular frame for comic accuracy, there is no doubt I would pass. I like the pants.

That and maybe its because im getting to the point where alot of girls see my collection and I always hear, "There is no way a girl would go fighting in that." Its nice to have a gender friendly depiction...every once in a while.

This is one of the few instances I actually like a departure from the norm. I think the pants look good on her with the combat boots. I wouldnt call myself a She Hulk fan but if she had the swimsuit and large muscular frame for comic accuracy, there is no doubt I would pass. I like the pants.

That and maybe its because im getting to the point where alot of girls see my collection and I always hear, "There is no way a girl would go fighting in that." Its nice to have a gender friendly depiction...every once in a while.

...excellent points..and don't forget its also based on Deodato art wich adds to its kicassness :lecture

Heres one without pants and some nice nips..

She-Hulk.jpg

I say that all the time!

Dangnamit! She's shipping out this month! This can only mean one thing. WAITLIST POWER, ACTIVATE!:panic:

I haven't been collecting SS for that long, but based on my observations, with so many people who pre-order strictly to keep their options open and cancel when it's time to pay, if you're on the waitlist before release you're pretty much guaranteed to convert.

Most of the time, depends on ES and popularity of the character.

I've also noticed that with NRD's the conversions are not coming as easily also or might take longer for those that don't want to lose their deposits.

Back