She-Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this will be the first PF i actuall try to "Fix" I think it would look more like She-Hulk with the pants removed!

I think this will be the first PF i actuall try to "Fix" I think it would look more like She-Hulk with the pants removed!

so .. you will buy a pf and remove the only mixed media on it? :slapI like her like she is..with the pants.

Yep, the pants are fabulous. And don't judge me cause I'm a woman, but her 'butt' looks great in those pants. They did a good job with that!

I just bought a besta with the glass doors so I am ready for She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel to arrive. I also went by my comic shop to pick up issue #29.
:yess:

Good Luck with your project 1010, I will keep her just the way she is, If I ever have the urge to do that, I will wait and see if Greatwall gets 4 and makes one a Gray Version and a She-Rulk Red Version and whatever he does with the other 2. So far his re-due projects have turned out Sweet!

Good Luck with your project 1010, I will keep her just the way she is, If I ever have the urge to do that, I will wait and see if Greatwall gets 4 and makes one a Gray Version and a She-Rulk Red Version and whatever he does with the other 2. So far his re-due projects have turned out Sweet!

Or you'll just wait till your wife's not home. :monkey1

Yep, the pants are fabulous. And don't judge me cause I'm a woman, but her 'butt' looks great in those pants. They did a good job with that!

I just bought a besta with the glass doors so I am ready for She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel to arrive. I also went by my comic shop to pick up issue #29 where this statue's pose is the cover.
:yess:

Issue #29 of who? Christina and were there anymore left?
I agree 150% Her Ass could crack Brazilian Nuts

My only problem removing her pants is she is wearing boots. The bathing suit will look weird with this, She needs to be bare feet or something?

so .. you will buy a pf and remove the only mixed media on it? I like her like she is..with the pants.

yup! cause thats how she is suppossed to look imo

SHE_HULK___clobberin___time___by_Tigersan.jpg

she-hulk-03.jpg

SHcar.jpg

She_Hulk_by_Alex_Miranda_by_richmbailey.jpg

she-hulk-scales-of-justice.jpg

300px-She-Hulk_Vol_2_3.jpg

She-Hulk_Vol_1_3.jpg

MvC3-She-Hulk-e1289958975910.jpg

hulk608.jpg

SheHulk2.jpg

Last edited:
i dont see why? there have been may marvel females released where they didn't feel the need to do that

White Queen
Elektra
Ms Marvel
Psylocke

I am glad they are covering her up. And I like the feminine looks she has. I just think the pants do the piece justice. Maybe just not the character, herself. I am sorry that it's not how you would have hoped though Power. Luckily you can strip her down.

Last edited:
i dont see why? there have been may marvel females released where they didn't feel the need to do that

White Queen
Elektra
Ms Marvel
Psylocke

They'll never make everyone happy. They did the Mystique PF with pants.

But that WAS Mystique's costume for a long period of time. Actually, in the 2+ years her ongoing ran, that was her exact costume.

She Hulk wore pants in, what, one issue?

:lol

And a very sexy issue at that. :exactly: (actually, I have no idea. Haven't read it)

Back