Shazam 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the new suit more. No triangle on the chest, more of a bolt. Material looks totally different, looks legit Batman quality. Belt sticks out being gold. HT Shazam folks might prefer this over V1.

No no, so far I do like the first suit better... this one looks unnecessarily busy. And I'm not sure much CGI will be applied to it... other than the flowing cape. :dunno
But, let's wait to see it in action, may look better in the movie.

Yeah, I posted my joke before I realized there were more differences than the just the lightning bolt. That's my bad. I like elements of both suits, so like you said, we'll see how it goes. It does look like a better fit though.

Oddly enough, I couldn't take his character seriously in Mrs. Maisel, a comedy...
This is nice though. However... how old is Billy supposed to be now? When does he officially stop being a goofy teen? Not that I mind, he's kinda funny as the kid with the superpowers when he's Shazam, but there must be some kind of maturity at a certain point, right?

Yeah, I posted my joke before I realized there were more differences than the just the lightning bolt. That's my bad. I like elements of both suits, so like you said, we'll see how it goes. It does look like a better fit though.

Yeah, it'll probably look properly dynamic in the movie.

Yeah the new suit looks much better. His physique looks natural now.

E4aEWCWWQAMa2EP

Dc isn’t playing with the content lately . They got a lot of stuff lined up.

That bearded guy at the end, the Latino Shazam, isn't even really Latino, he's Italian, but I see no outrage from the woke mob that complained about In the Heights. Why is no one offended that in this day and age, they can't hire a real Hispanic to play the role? Do they have to balance things out since Super Girl is Latin now? While we at it, the guy playing the adoptive father playing Mr Vasquez is Samoan. I think I made my point. :chase

Last edited:
Maybe Cavill's Superman retired because there are so many bulletproof flying capes around.

The jokes were pretty lame, but hopefully it will be in ballpark of the first movie.
I like the new costumes, but prefer the original cape, which was more comic like (shorter, second mini cape and hood) and less generic like every other superhero cape.

Back