Sharp Collectors Collection :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to be watching this before this your Teaser, looks very Interesting based on a biography of Austrian Formula 1 champion driver Niki Lauda and the 1976 crash that almost claimed his life, a Sad but Great documentary was the 1955 Le Mans Race and another movie that wasn't to bad was Le Mans with Steve McQueen

I was going to be watching this before this your Teaser, looks very Interesting based on a biography of Austrian Formula 1 champion driver Niki Lauda and the 1976 crash that almost claimed his life, a Sad but Great documentary was the 1955 Le Mans Race and another movie that wasn't to bad was Le Mans with Steve McQueen

Yep, racing is in the blood :) Its a thrilling sport!

I highly recommend watching an F1 Race to anyone. In fact you can catch one this weekend on TV. The Hungarian Grand Prix Sunday July 28.

Yep, racing is in the blood :) Its a thrilling sport!

I highly recommend watching an F1 Race to anyone. In fact you can catch one this weekend on TV. The Hungarian Grand Prix Sunday July 28.

Been there done that they just had the F1 in Austin at there New Tract, 3 days of fun in the sun, Hot Cars and Even Hotter Women, Good Time

Back