1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an office cubical. Here's an old pic of the whole desk. The Star wars side has been updated since then with my new pics above.

Thanks I appreciate it!
f081a25cce0398b87ba0d5009c6e6b12.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow. Now that is an office cubicle. I bet it makes work much more enjoyable.

Wow. Now that is an office cubicle. I bet it makes work much more enjoyable.
Thanks. It certainly makes things a lot less stressful and fun when I need to distract myself. Here's a more updated picture of what it looks like from my point of view in my chair.
332d1abe32cb7556473cf9a576d5545a.jpg

Thanks. It certainly makes things a lot less stressful and fun when I need to distract myself. Here's a more updated picture of what it looks like from my point of view in my chair.

Very cool work environment, but.... You, sir, are craaaaaazy. :lol

You either have the most honest co workers on the planet, or the most clueless. That's a whole lotta $$$$ just sitting there. I don't know what would make me more paranoid. Theft, or the thought of someone touching them!!

Very cool work environment, but.... You, sir, are craaaaaazy. :lol

You either have the most honest co workers on the planet, or the most clueless. That's a whole lotta $$$$ just sitting there. I don't know what would make me more paranoid. Theft, or the thought of someone touching them!!

This hobby does make you crazy sometimes.:lol but it does allow me to enjoy them on a daily basis.

Luckily my coworkers are all good people and they know I've been a collector for a long time. Plus it helps that the security cameras are right next to my desk and keycode access is required in my office. They like to view my desk as a small museum within our office. They have some stuff displayed on their desks as well, but not nearly as elaborate as mine.

My small collection.
0ff7dbb5755ec9b7e126574abf28c1e4.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

That looks awesome! What kind of lights do you have? I need to replace mine and yours look like a very bright and white light instead of yellow like most of the dioder lights I’ve seen from Ikea.

Great collection, I especially like the placement of Vader and the HT ESB Boba.

Btw what Chewie is that, it almost looks presentable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. That's just the ANH Chewie after a ton of futzing.

Is that Hot Toys Boba ESB on SS Boba's stand ?

Man that Hot Toys Boba looks gorgeous!

Yup I put it on the V1 stand. I posted some pics in the ESB Fett thread a few pages back.

Great collection! I love your Vittsjo mod of removing the centre bar. It opens the display right up. Also digging the blasters, helmet and saber not to mention the DeLorean down below! So much coolness.

Yeah I definitely like it better without the middle bar. The lightsaber is from Saberforge and the blasters were some 3D printed kits I got off Etsy. I'm really happy with how they turned out.

20170613_202420~01.jpg

Thanks. That's just the ANH Chewie after a ton of futzing.

Yup I put it on the V1 stand. I posted some pics in the ESB Fett thread a few pages back.

Yeah I definitely like it better without the middle bar. The lightsaber is from Saberforge and the blasters were some 3D printed kits I got off Etsy. I'm really happy with how they turned out.

View attachment 421542

Nice! So you painted them personally?
I recently got a few cheap Rubies blasters and painted/weathered them. Not as accurate as your kits, but will look ok once they’re mounted on the wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah I painted them. Rey's blaster was done mostly with silver rub n buff, which really does make it look like metal in hand. The hardest part of course was sanding all the parts totally smooth first.

My small collection.
0ff7dbb5755ec9b7e126574abf28c1e4.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I haven't come up with anything all that creative for a display yet, but here's my SW collection at the moment.

View attachment 421511

View attachment 421512

View attachment 421513

Fantastic collections:clap...and i love those shelves davejames

Back