1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have used 60cm Besta frames as a base, with 40cm Besta frames on top. The top frames are screwed to the tops of the Detolfs & then screwed to the wall. No chance of them collapsing. Have had them up for 3 years now.
Awesome display. Neat, clean, museum feeling! Are the cabinets on top (besta-like) directly weighting on detolfs or do you hang them on the wall? I'll be a bit worried for the weight.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

For those that own them,
How are the At At driver and Tie Pilot from SS.

Seeing decent deals for them on EBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that own them,

I ummed and ahhed for a while on the Tie Fighter pilot. But now I consider him one of the coolest figures I've got. I also got X-Wing pilot Luke. Plan is to have them facing off with Bandai models of their fighters left and right respectively. Should make a cool display.......once I get the models built and painted....

But even without the ship models he's a solid figure.
e439c3832bb446a8eb3f385d184ec0ed.jpg

3437cdeaddb1e74845d655a9c970e4d1.jpg

Oh, and here's one I like of Vader.

71b84200df6143e09ec99e2c5bbecd15.jpg

All amazing collections everyone!
Here’s my current setup. I’m calling the ANH row done. Need ESB Han and Lando to finish that row. HT really have to get on to ROTJ soon! I’ve pre-ordered Jedi Luke, Palpatine and 2 Guards. Hoping for Endor Han and Leia. Would love Skiff Lando, Boushh and Prisoner Leia to finish it all off.
ed15d961bea4d2812a516a6b6376e21a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For those that own them,

I love them.. great looking figures although I've never really tried dynamic poses on them due to the nature of the characters. Same with Snowspeeder Luke. So much so that I've now ordered a Biker Scout figure from them as well as the Snowtrooper Commander. They really don't look any different to HT figures on the shelf.

I have the AT-AT driver and think it was a well done figure. I got mine at a deal and for anything under $175 I would say it is worth it.

For those that own them,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After months of planning....& procrastinating, I finally had my custom display cabinet installed in my collection room. Gutted the built-in wardrobe & turned it into a built-in cabinet. Yet to order the glass sliding doors for each shelf & haven't bothered to put together the Tantive IV hallway dio by Joost yet, so those premium formats are just place holders at the moment]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Peter, you are the man. That's one of the best detolf executions I've EVER seen. I love it. I have to wholly commend you on your posing too, makes a world of difference. I cringe when I see at attention poses that make figures look lifeless - you've done such a good job avoiding that.

Please share, what lights are you using? Thank you!

Hey mate, thanks for the comp. I figure ( pardon the pun ) that there's no point placing a fully poseable figure in a museum pose. That's what statues are for. [emoji16]
The lighting i've used throughout my collection room are warm white LED strips in aluminium channel with diffuser.
Peter, you are the man. That's one of the best detolf executions I've EVER seen. I love it. I have to wholly commend you on your posing too, makes a world of difference. I cringe when I see at attention poses that make figures look lifeless - you've done such a good job avoiding that.

Please share, what lights are you using? Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

I'm new here at the forum, but always reading everything! I would like to share some pics from my small collection.

DSC01221.jpg

DSC01220.jpg

DSC01233.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

DSC01227.jpg

yoda.jpg

dv02.jpg

IMG_8059.jpg

IMG_7878.jpg

Here my SW collection contribution. Picked up ESB Bespin Luke today and it's become one of my instant favorites.
3c012001350bfcf6eff1eb20921f8c18.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back