1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone. I come very often to read you on the site, but I never comment because I understand English but I do not speak it very well.
I have the same star wars disease as you and I decided to share my collection with you.
It consists of Hot Toys, Sideshow and Hasbro customized. Sorry for the bad lighting on some photos.
Your english is absolutely fine, no worries. Fantastic collection. I really like the Rogue One display with Krennic. Hoping to add the OT Sandtrooper and Snowtrooper you have to my collection sooner or later.

Thats a pretty awesome display.

Thank you!

The Falcon is actually a 1/72 FineMolds with a number of modifications to be more accurate. Here's a zoomed out pic with some more peripheral eye candy ;-)

View attachment 392331

Cheers

Nice & clean collection.

Hi :) Maybe this time works...

Long time reader here, finally decided to register and participate.
Glad to share my small Star Wars collection with you. Hope you enjoy and comment.

29bn18p.jpg

16jegxu.jpg

15n81sm.jpg

2v3lau1.jpg

mkyqtt.jpg

wlq8gk.jpg

ngr2mu.jpg

jrvifr.jpg

o5xn5y.jpg

nr0xnr.jpg

o7tzjc.jpg

s28dfp.jpg

My best regards,
Carlos.

vg7uap.gif

Wow! So many great displays in here the last couple of days. I love these threads when the logjam of pre-orders starts to break free!

Jaymig926 - great setup! I'm going to unbox Zuckess and Dengar tomorrow and reunite them with the rest of the lineup in a besta, but I'd like to have the room you have here. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of cabinet is that?

When i go on vacation in a week and a half i will try to take some photos of my collection to post on here again. It`s been updated with a couple of new figures and some custom goodies.

Glad to share my small Star Wars collection with you. Hope you enjoy and comment.

My best regards,
Carlos.

[

such wonderful collection you have there ! :clap

but uh oh ST troopers :Flush..

My best regards,
Carlos.

That’s a terrific collection. Welcome to the forum![emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

such wonderful collection you have there ! :clap

but uh oh ST troopers :Flush..

Hi DarkChocobi :) Thanks!

It's hard to build a collection here.
Excess of taxes led to expensive values making direct imports prohibitive, small number of specialized nice stores (about 7 or 8 for a country this big), stocks without large varieties and with small numbers of pieces, preventing you from having a nice acquisition plan for your collection.
Above all that, I really came (very) late to the party :lol

But I try, any way.

About the Sandtroopers... did you mean both scorting Vader? I really deslike them there too. As I have a classic Stormtrooper set on target, those 2 SD will be away from Vader soon, on patrol :)

My best,
Carlos.

That’s a terrific collection. Welcome to the forum![emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Sixth Scale Man :)

Trying to build it up. I have both Obiwan Kenobi and Jango Fett reserved. Maybe they will be there by March.
Not shure yet if I go for Yoda too...

[B said:
heon123[/B];9657583]Welcome!

Thank you heon123 :)
My pleasure to be here.

My best,
Carlos.

Wow! So many great displays in here the last couple of days. I love these threads when the logjam of pre-orders starts to break free!

Jaymig926 - great setup! I'm going to unbox Zuckess and Dengar tomorrow and reunite them with the rest of the lineup in a besta, but I'd like to have the room you have here. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of cabinet is that?
Thanks! It’s a billy from ikea.

I know, so many inspiring ideas in here. Suddenly I feel the need to make another trip to IKEA (and also repaint my walls to a more bluish gray color like Maximus and Sixth Scale Man). :D

Welcome to the forum!!! :wave That's a great collection you've got there!! :clap :rock

Beautiful display! My kind of SW. OT collection.

Thanks! Yes, my focus is primarily OT. The only non OT Hot Toys figure I have is the shoretrooper which was too good to pass on. I guess technically the TFA R2 and Battlefront flying Snowie aren't OT either ;-)

Back