1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Hoody999

Thanks for the tip, but, I can't figure how to handle this :dunno

The page tells me that I am not allowed to post attachments; just code is On. I tried to upload the images from my note, but could not find a way to do so.
Every time I've clicked on "Insert Image" the only possibility that pops up is to copy an URL...

Any help?

My best,
Carlos.[/QUOTE]

If you click on "insert Image" it may default to url, but there is a second tab at the top of the box which says "from computer". Click on that and you can choose the location on your computer. Then click on upload file to add it to your post. It can take a few seconds so be patient. Unfortunately you can also only do one at a time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]391949._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Hi Hoody999. Thanks.

This second tab at the top of the box which says "from computer" doesn't exist for me here.

There is only one tab, the one that asks for an URL.

Maybe this happens because, as I have said before, the forum page tells me that I may not post attachments.
I don't know or imagine why, as I have done a normal registering process a week or two ago...
Now I don't even know if the images on my first post are showing or not :lol

Thanks again!

Carlos.

Hi Hoody999. Thanks.

This second tab at the top of the box which says "from computer" doesn't exist for me here.

There is only one tab, the one that asks for an URL.

Maybe this happens because, as I have said before, the forum page tells me that I may not post attachments.
I don't know or imagine why, as I have done a normal registering process a week or two ago...
Now I don't even know if the images on my first post are showing or not :lol

Thanks again!

Carlos.

Probably cause you only have 3 posts. Or it's a time thing as you joined in January?

Here’s the collection so far. Have yet to put LEDs in (figures get released whenever I start to put some cash aside for lighting!)
Anyway, the idea is to eventually have a row for each film in the OT. So glad Hot Toys have Palps, guards and Luke coming from ROTJ.
b4093e3ff5d7378a4e8d3165cad760cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great collection! Always think SideShow better focus only on troopers - TIE pilot and AT-AT driver are among their best :)

Here’s the collection so far. Have yet to put LEDs in (figures get released whenever I start to put some cash aside for lighting!)
Anyway, the idea is to eventually have a row for each film in the OT. So glad Hot Toys have Palps, guards and Luke coming from ROTJ.

Really nice display, even without the LEDs! I might have to consider getting those IKEA shelves as well, since it seems like it gives you more space to work with than a Detolf.

Really nice display, even without the LEDs! I might have to consider getting those IKEA shelves as well, since it seems like it gives you more space to work with than a Detolf.

Thanks davejames! Yep, really like the Vittsjo. Require more dusting, but they frame the figs nicely and have a bit more room. The lower shelves are chock full with Marvel and misc until I sort out some more shelves.

Great collection! Always think SideShow better focus only on troopers - TIE pilot and AT-AT driver are among their best :)

Thanks[emoji846] Yeah, I’d love SS to do troopers and aliens (at lower prices...) instead of “not quite there” main characters. Although, Snowspeeder Luke is pretty great.

Great collection! It's a nice, tight group. I love how they're displayed!

Thanks everyone. It’s slowly coming together. There’s some releases over the next 12 months that will really add to it. Need more bad guys!

Looks Fantastic!

Love the way you have Solo posed, Sixth Scale Man.

Cheers. I was trying to find something other than him drawing his blaster but still felt like Han. I find Pinterest is a good place for reference because I stumbled on a lot of pics I hadn’t seen or forgotten.[emoji106]

Great pics and great setups everyone. Very inspiring. Here’s a few shots of my collection.
756f94a8acd52c1189b0852b4b3c2c9a.jpg

e05869b86ecb321a0a0d2b8fdbe9340a.jpg

93555d446e5e1f1d671e361f3e47e3b3.jpg

65d67cb2ef8747492ccbcc4078b3d7c9.jpg

e982895e20e72feef7db70c2f29d93e4.jpg

Need better lights.

Back