1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. The Scouts are LoneWolf (the clean one) and RS Prop Masters (the weathered). Snow Commander is Laws and Snowtrooper grunt is MonCal, and hopefully will be replaced one day by a RS too.

Nice! I was thinking about grabbing the RS scout kit, looks so nice!

What about the Anovos Snowtrooper? Have you considered that one? I'm sure RS would be nicer, but Anovos pretty reasonably priced and decent buckets for display.

Nice! I was thinking about grabbing the RS scout kit, looks so nice!

What about the Anovos Snowtrooper? Have you considered that one? I'm sure RS would be nicer, but Anovos pretty reasonably priced and decent buckets for display.

I already have my Snowie 1:1 helmet, made by Moncal, who collaborate with Anovos. Anovos will cost more for me as international customer. My next step will be RS Snowie when available.

DSC_2038.jpg
Captured princess.

Haha. Like the female stormtrooper. Was that to surprise Leia and get the jump on her ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here’s my Star Wars 1/6 collection. I don’t have the impressive display cases and shelves that many of you do, so it’s been tricky to make room for it all. In fact, I’ll have to hold off adding to my collection until I have more room to display them, maybe whenever I move to a new place. But the temptation to collect more is always there!

75FFF57F-1953-44B6-89CD-CBC7A1C3489C.jpg

6D1AFF21-0F11-4AB8-BFC4-490984473CE0.jpg

8EF76F27-F8B3-4FA0-97B7-6805CC25F393.jpg

07261E87-0CE1-4B63-9B4D-429363ABF965.jpg

Here’s my Star Wars 1/6 collection. I don’t have the impressive display cases and shelves that many of you do, so it’s been tricky to make room for it all. In fact, I’ll have to hold off adding to my collection until I have more room to display them, maybe whenever I move to a new place. But the temptation to collect more is always there!

View attachment 382090

View attachment 382091

View attachment 382092

View attachment 382093

That’s a very impressive collection you’ve amassed.
Don’t worry about display cases yet. It will happen. I had mine in basic bookshelves for years before I had the space and budget to (slightly)upgrade. It’s hard to spend money on a display when you could buy another figure (or three).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Hoody, don’t wanna be THAT guy, but TLJ[emoji51]
Poe’s looking much better there too, by the way.
In the words of Julie Andrews...
“Poe, Rey, Luke, BB, Phas-ma, Kyl-oh!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What mistake ??? :) :)

Must have been my spell check. IPads not used to TLJ yet.:)

View attachment 382090

Jezz didnt realize Vader was that freaking tall till this pic, he was towering most of other figures.. wasnt Kylo same height as him ?

Back