1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap Great collection. That tauntaun doesn't wanna bring down that shelf?

Thanks!

On paper the shelf will hold (the shelf is rated for the weight and I used those spring loaded metal wall anchors rather than the plastic corkscrew type). But then I see an occasional post about shattered glass doors and shelves and my paper plan seems kind of flimsy!

Nice catch. :lol

uncle-ben.jpg

My small collection, only started collecting in August.

Got some great deals on these :)

20160924_170757[1].jpg20160924_170817[1].jpg

Not all hot toys, sorry in advance

HT Han and Chewie
IMG_0108.jpg

SS Vader and HT Sandie
IMG_0106.jpg

Boba Shelf!!!
Play arts boba, Medicom ESB Boba, HT ROTJ Boba
IMG_0105.jpg

Custom Tusken Raider, SS Tusken Raider
IMG_0107.jpg

SS Jawa, SS R2D2, SS C3PO, Kit bashed ESB Bespin Luke
IMG_0110.jpg

Just decided to mix things up a bit with Boba in town--had to pull Leia off the shelf. From top to bottom. For anyone who thought Jabba was cruel for making R2 work as a waiter, they did the same thing on Yavin apparently during the Death Star attack. :wink1:

View attachment 280299
View attachment 280300
View attachment 280303
View attachment 280310
View attachment 280313

Sorry if I missed it, but where can one fine a tactical display like you have as the backdrop for R2 and 3PO? That's awesome!

Sorry if I missed it, but where can one fine a tactical display like you have as the backdrop for R2 and 3PO? That's awesome!
I got it from Stoney's Stands on Facebook. Was really easy to work with and the price wasn't too bad considering how expensive things are in this hobby. Works really well with Leia. Highly recommend it. The only knock is that the cut lines aren't completely smooth as you can see in the photo, but it still looks great to me. I planned to build a base for it so it sits higher like in the movie, but I'm not the most handy person so that hasn't happened yet.

Love the vehicles too MJ. I sent you a PM have a look. Am interested in the Millennium Falcon.

I love the vehicles just as much as the figures... They instantly make me feel like a kid again!!
They've been talking about the EFX Falcon for years and it looks like it's finally coming...
I hadn't heard about the QMX... It looks great as well... Good call!!

I've been slowly collecting the DeAgostini Falcon over the past 2 years, and will have all the parts, paints and tools by Christmas...
It's based on the Master Replicas Falcon from years back... Over £1k in total, but worth every penny I hope??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb63W0xlm28

It's the MR Studio Scale Y-wing, Snowspeeder and AT-AT I would gladly kill for...

Back