1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic builds and paint jobs. It’s like you’ve peeked into my brain! I have a bunch of Bandai kits that I’d love to mount on a frame/board at some point.
Here’s an older pic including a partially completed Bandai FalconView attachment 547083
Cool. Bandai surely did a great job with their mega detail on these ships. Just seems they have gone off the boil now. Probably due to the ST where nothing really sold that well.

The advent of cheap consumer home based 3D printing also won't be helping them.

Cool. Bandai surely did a great job with their mega detail on these ships. Just seems they have gone off the boil now. Probably due to the ST where nothing really sold that well.

The advent of cheap consumer home based 3D printing also won't be helping them.
Yep, the Bandai kits are fantastic. My first one was the X-Wing, and I was amazed at the detail and engineering. I'm disappointed that they haven't been releasing as much recently. I might be part of the problem since I purchased a 3D printer this year :vader

My Shoretrooper shelf.

20211124_112315.jpg

They look great together, on display. Interesting that you have them on the old Sideshow Star Wars stands.
Chakaman seems to have an endless supply of them. :lol

I would guess he bought up alomst every one that's been parted out through the years, but I feel like he may have also stolen aggressively negotiated a crate of them from Sideshow. Just conjecture on my part.

Back