1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome display, Macbacca! Really clean setup with great lighting.
I know it?s redundant to say this in such a forum, but damn....I still love Star Wars[emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Me too!!
Sometimes life gets in the way and I have to sell some stuff BUT always look to buy it back asap.
If im not watching the movies,I'm defo listening to the soundtracks on the way to and from work 😁

Great shot, Irezumi!

So....not sure where to put this, apologies if this has already been posted in the customs thread, but this popped up in my feed and....holy cow....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1W9OkPLrao

Graham is an absolute fabricating beast... 1/6 Falcon, Slave I, Skiff, and soon to be Khetanna. His attention to details along with speed-of-build are bonkers.

My current collection, eagerly waiting for the arrival of Beskar Din + heavy Mando
149235023_424438172222042_1530360212734463802_n.jpg

One of my walls is finally almost done. Just need to take out the Marvel figures and put in some of my other Star Wars Hot Toys so it?s 100% SW.
fe213a0ae4c3c52ea5cf7052da051849.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated with Mando.

qF5rcOI.jpg

This might be my last one. Out of space and went through a divorce in 2020 and I?m dating someone new and she has 2 kids of her own. Mando has a lot of sentimental value though as it?s the first Star Wars experience I?ve shared with my almost 4 year old.

Really like the pose you have Kylo sans helmet, nice collection KoruptData.

Back