1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an impressive line-up Chakaman. Damn the Shoretrooper, Patrol Trooper, and Mudtrooper look great together.

you gotta love that shelf. I look at it, and I want to watch some movies.

Looks good, Chris! Nice collection of Imperials.

Thanks guys!

Wow your Emperor looks stunning, eyes repainted ?

Thanks. Yes, I repainted the eyes.

Very cool collection Chakaman!

Cheers man! Thanks!!

IMG_5932.jpg

I hope Hot Toys will release another Han Solo figure to complete the "trinity". :)

20200921_162715.jpg

20200921_162028.jpg

20200921_162010.jpg

Just a few quick pics.
I have a slew of figures and NOT much space!!

More pics to come.

Attachments

• 20200921_155357.jpg
    20200921_155357.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 218

Love this pic, inspiring me to add to my beginners collection. Just started and only have a few figs, but someday hope to have an OT collection with the main casts. I see a Lando in there. So is the one offered by Hot Toys a newer version of this one? Or a rerelease? Just curious if there?s a difference. Thanks for sharing.

Love this pic, inspiring me to add to my beginners collection. Just started and only have a few figs, but someday hope to have an OT collection with the main casts. I see a Lando in there. So is the one offered by Hot Toys a newer version of this one? Or a rerelease? Just curious if there?s a difference. Thanks for sharing.

That is a older sideshow collectibles piece. Brand new company making the Lando figure, Hot Toys.

Back