1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's parts of my Star Wars collection. I kinda have SW littered through out the room. Few things not pictured are ESB Fett and Han in Carbonite. And recently acquired Endor Leia and Wicket. And a Custom Bespin Han.View attachment 492252[...]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wow, that's one of the best Farmboy Lukes I've seen. Is that a repainted Medicom head or just the hair on a custom sculpt?

Iconic poster representation
[emoji170][emoji170][emoji170]
Wow, that's one of the best Farmboy Lukes I've seen. Is that a repainted Medicom head or just the hair on a custom sculpt?
Thanks! Its actually a Sideshow Xwing Luke Sculpt with the Medicom Hairpiece.

Repainted by Nathan Eakins.

Damn! Your lightsaber tip it busted? What happened?
b9a3c04081eaedd6f28b323fe0b05178.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Its actually a Sideshow Xwing Luke Sculpt with the Medicom Hairpiece.

Repainted by Nathan Eakins.

Nice, I always thought that sculpt had good bones, let down by paint and a poorly detailed hairpiece.

Damn! Your lightsaber tip it busted? What happened?
b9a3c04081eaedd6f28b323fe0b05178.jpg

Chronos is correct. Its just the angle of the motion saber piece.
Nice, I always thought that sculpt had good bones, let down by paint and a poorly detailed hairpiece.

Yeah Ive always thought it was a solid sculpt of A New Hope Luke just SS marred it up with the factory paints.

That's the additional blade meant to convey movement.
[emoji817] I still need to get a Cathode saber for that Luke....

And same for you Rzeznikk!
Great displays!
Thank you
So how many seasons do you think it'll take before our Din Djarin collections can rival Boba's?

View attachment 492273
Id guess about three seasons. [emoji1]

Last edited:
Controversial opinion but I've always preferred the Hot Toys Han sculpt (noting it is far from perfect but pictures tend to make it look more of a caricature than in hand) to the Jinx. I see Harrision in the Jinx, but it looks like he's got the mumps or something to me. Hoping that ESB Han will finally give us a likeness on the level of Krennic or even the Solo version of Han.

That diorama though Rzeznikk is amazing and sells the characters so well.

Back