1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures everybody.

I am moving. I decided to take a group picture of my Jabba's Skiff Guards before they are packed up.

20200207_192646.jpg

Ya single figure per shelf is ideal but its just not possible if you got problems like me and collect way to many lines (marvel, dc, star wars, aliens, terminator robocop ect....). I could swing it if i just did star wars though maybe 2 per shelve 9 detolfs and 2 curios lol

Yes, that is what I'm currently using for my Detolfs. I'm not sure about the 69lb weight limit, but it has been holding my three Detolfs for over six months without any issues.

Perfect. I also have three detolfs so I?ll be picking this up.

Appreciate the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed, you have an amazing collection Ajkhunter! Very well presented.

Thank you, really appreciate that!

Looks awesome. Nice and clean. To me, anymore than two figs per detolf is too much, which is why I love your setup.

Thanks so much! And I agree 2 is my limit, obviously there are exceptions like my Rogue1 Shelf. Ideally yea I?d love to have 1 per shelf, hopefully soon when I get a house I?ll have my own room for my collection.

Oh cool, where do you get them?

These were from Etsy but unfortunately I just realized they stopped making this, I?m bummed because I just went on to order another one only to find that out, so for me I?m kind of screwed because I?d want an exact match but for you or anyone else there are many options like this on there that are equally as good probably more so that are better.

Beautiful and clean collection! Mind if I ask where are the prop replicas from? Custom or MR/eFx?

My current SW setup. In dire need of more detol fa. Don?t like having 3 on a shelf. Plus have many more on order. Having way more fun with these over my Marvel set up.
6fae8dff8674d1edc842d9a2511c67a8.jpg
935da0083388d56409a59164eb7b54b5.jpg
75e096ab42c14086a6d82aed10556009.jpg
ec87c1aa40ec852ecfef978e62be63c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I look at this thread I really want to rearrange my Kallax bookshelf and remove some of the vertical spacers and dio those apertures to really set the figures off. One day I'll get round to it.

Back