1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you post the eBay seller?

0516312cf3dd2341d194cd159f61f9c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and Matrix, thanks for sharing your photos, always a pleasure. Not only you always collect interesting pieces, but your modding, futzing and posing elevate them to outstanding levels.

I still can't get over that Luke sculpt :rotfl Come on HT do a v2

It is taken at a bit of an unfortunate angle though. That said, I guess they are still working on the ESB Luke shown don't know how long ago. Seems like forever.

I'm really hoping we have some decent surprises this SDCC this year. Mandalorian and OT figures as well.

Also with Sideshow back in the ring. It hopefully will also push Hot Toys to, as Kai has so eloquently said, "get off their arse" !!

Thankfully with the ST over and dismal merch sales and fan support at the BO, Disney will let HT go back to focusing on OT characters, and even some PT characters.

Thankfully with the ST over and dismal merch sales and fan support at the BO, Disney will let HT go back to focusing on OT characters, and even some PT characters.

yep. but before any more SW i anticipate a slurry of Harley Quinn figures these next few weeks. Although i really hope they don't. We got about 20 last time !!!

Does anyone have an extensive Astromech collection they?d like to post pics of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back