1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4287.jpg
I?m gonna need way more room

Last edited:
Still being a student it isnt fun living at my parents house.. so i cant exactly set up my collection in person just yet... but snapchat helped me make a visual of my collection to this day.. :D
acf0eba3a1535144af661922a387e43d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still being a student it isnt fun living at my parents house.. so i cant exactly set up my collection in person just yet... but snapchat helped me make a visual of my collection to this day.. :D
acf0eba3a1535144af661922a387e43d.jpg

Keep collecting like that and you'll never be able to move out :lol

Nice collection though.

That's a shame. Half the fun of this place is getting to scroll back through all the pics people have posted over the years. :(

We?ve already lost a lot due to image sites and such being shut down over the years, but now we?ve lost even more. I hope the admins have a backup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great poses JermaineD2.
Hands of Rey and Kylos overall fantastic. I think Rey's legs have room for improvement.

I just got new lighted display cases in my office for my 1/6 scale figures (I'm a college professor), and this seemed like a good place to post the Star Wars side of my collection! While these may not be the most amazing pics - I'm not a great photographer, and I just took these on my phone - I do think it looks pretty great in person, and since they went up I have yet to have a person enter my office and not be impressed at how awesome they are.

attachment.php

The cases! They're IKEA Billy bookcases with the Morliden doors and Dioder lighting. Non-Star Wars stuff includes a boatload of MCU figures and a "miscellaneous" shelf with stuff ranging from Mass Effect to Game of Thrones.

(The lighting ended up being a much bigger DIY project than I was anticipating, because the poor temperature control in our building meant that none of the mounting tape solutions for the lights worked, so every single one had to go into a couple of tiny brackets screwed in with even tinier screws. That's part of why I only have lights on the side and not the top, as originally planned...though I do really like the chiaroscuro effect it creates, even if it doesn't look nearly as good on my phone camera as it does in real life.)

A74A979E-B80F-4A8A-A05B-97372B8BB106.jpg

My A New Hope shelf. Just missing Obi-Wan (who I need to pick up at some point) and the inevitable R2 and 3PO.

33B60F70-AE26-48A0-92F0-0B4B1AB2A2C2.jpg

My ESB/ROTJ shelf. (Stormie Han will be switched over to a generic stormtrooper since I don't have Stormie Luke, and then he'll either go onto the ANH shelf or stay here to accompany the Emperor.) This will eventually become two shelves when I have enough figures from each of these movies to merit it (which may be a little while at the fairly slow rate they're releasing OT stuff).

Nice setup & collection! Billy?s are great. I was late to the game for the Bestas since they stopped making ^^those doors for them (which i originally wanted :gah: ) So I ended up with Billy?s and pretty much the same setup. I lined them with foam weather strips and dust only a few times a year :).

I just cleaned my shelf, today. This is the result:

IMG-20190824-190444.jpg

P.S. Ray Park came to Mexico, and yesterday I got this from the frame store. Really happy with it.

IMG-20190814-190520.jpg

Hope you like it!

Last edited:
Is there any reason why the Darth Maul thread is locked?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back