1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are more pics 6537C16B-0E78-49D4-B00C-0E649F527F09.jpegD782154C-8F2D-4303-89C5-12A7D208A425.jpegE5B1485D-61F4-4029-85BC-8953DA37F9AD.jpeg

Awesome Masterside. Your display was always one of my favorites. Classy design like in a museum. Or actually like one of the earlier SDCC displays.

Back then it wasn't as full as it is now though [emoji23]

Looks great ! Seems you have the same approach as me. A bit of the prequels and sequels but predominantly OT.

Beautiful displays. Just stunning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Jase25!

Awesome Masterside. Your display was always one of my favorites. Classy design like in a museum. Or actually like one of the earlier SDCC displays.

Back then it wasn't as full as it is now though [emoji23]

Looks great ! Seems you have the same approach as me. A bit of the prequels and sequels but predominantly OT.

Thank you very much Hoody999! It's so much honor! I'm pleased to share with you my display!

Also, yes I think we have the same approach. In the next months, I will received more prequels figures (Obi-Wan, Dooku, Yoda, Maul and Qui Gon Jinn), but my ultimate goal is to represent all of the eras of Star Wars movies in this display.

Masterside what kind of camera are you using ?

I used a Nikon DSLR 7100 :)

Very nice display and posing. I envy you.

Thanks guys! ;)

Back