1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pose, plus a fish tank piece from pet smart. 381A3D25-35EE-4DA0-850D-E0CC2B90748D.jpeg

I took these over the weekend to show how much more poseable the FO Troopers can be if you remove the padded under suit. Thought this would be a good thread to post em here in the SW section.

Attachments

• FO TR-8R Riot Controll Trooper No Undersuit 001.jpg
    FO TR-8R Riot Controll Trooper No Undersuit 001.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 416
  • FO TR-8R Riot Controll Trooper No Undersuit 002.jpg
    FO TR-8R Riot Controll Trooper No Undersuit 002.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 411
  • FO TR-8R Riot Controll Trooper No Undersuit 003.jpg
    FO TR-8R Riot Controll Trooper No Undersuit 003.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 413
Nice, I'm going have to do that to mine.
Thanks! I've actually gown to like the new armor because of the mod. I want to do the same to Phasma now.
Any negatives to removing the padded suit ? Can you notice it on the way the figure looks ?

You have to break the glue on the upper torso armor and the waist armor, but on mine they're clean breaks. I also wouldn't cut the piece of plastic holding the waist armor together, if you break it, it'll be easier to reglue but it's the most difficult thing to attempt. You could cut that piece, just make sure to progress slowly and not to cut too deep to the suit underneath the armor. Then once it's off, you have to reglue the waist armor back together during reassembly. The belt can be slid down and off the body once all the lower armor has been removed, but on mine the glue broke, it was a simple reglue.
You don't actually have to reglue the upper torso armor back together, I left mine unglued and it can separate while posing but its easy to just push the two halves back together.

There's some taped padding around the elbows to, I removed mine for better elbow articulation.
The armor can be a little loose, but you get an actual poseable figure in the trade off.
They're so much more fun to pose once you complete the mod!

To celebrate Halloween, my ANH collection doing the Thriller dance:

image3.jpg

And a picture of the full display, which also includes Marvel figures:

image6.jpeg

Here’s my collection. Yoda will be here Monday to join my DX Luke and then hopefully farm boy to join Han and Chewie soon!

f66d297f2b700105cfc3eaba761302e4.jpg

bc98e56ed21ffd0b0e0072c2ddbb53c8.jpg

50a9e55a09e61bb5317a99f5f068b7e5.jpg

8c10fc8c429538d05a260c7e3e0441b7.jpg

75387aed6170f1b9e82149ab7559dee7.jpg

I really like the black base you have on those detolfs ....what did you use there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Getting there....

Still want HT 3PO, Emperor, Royal Guard (x2), Death Star Trooper, and of course Tarkin.

Wow Mandible, your Chewbacca looks incredible! I saw somewhere you posted that you hadn't done any mods, but I wasn't sure if that was in regards to a specific figure (someone had asked about your Darth Maul), or your entire collection. That Chewbacca looks a lot different than the normal stock version, so I assume you did some work on it. In particular, the face is much lighter than usual, whereas normally the Hot Toys ANH Chewbacca has a super dark face.

Wow Mandible, your Chewbacca looks incredible! I saw somewhere you posted that you hadn't done any mods, but I wasn't sure if that was in regards to a specific figure (someone had asked about your Darth Maul), or your entire collection. That Chewbacca looks a lot different than the normal stock version, so I assume you did some work on it. In particular, the face is much lighter than usual, whereas normally the Hot Toys ANH Chewbacca has a super dark face.

Hey Bossk, thanks!
Yeah, I used colored chalk on the face to bring out the features.

When he first landed there was a group of us who all tried a heap of different ways to make him "pop" more on the face. If you go back through the dedicated Chewie thread you'll see some amazing work by lots of different folks :)

Back