1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome collection updates guys! The Hot Toys ANH figures are my favourite.:clap

f7925542f1da8fee06360b3a39aa5038.jpg

"Is that a booger?" (breathes......koo-kaaaaaaaaa) "Yes, that's a booger...."

j/k Great pix and collection :clap

Everybody simply does not have that sense for a good posing. Or he likes it that way, nothing wrong with that.

Your Vader has his cloak incorrectly fitted. I can see the shoulder pads. Great collection but you could do with a less stiff look to these..like how your bike scout is, he looks great

Thanks guys, as for posing, as my figures are in their own display cases that are close to the figure there isnt much room to pose them.

I also changed the cloak around correctly on Vader (thanks Jedi18)

hi guys... sorry, because I only have one shelf STAR WARS themed, and I took a far shot of my collection.

But you can get a general view... once again!

I cannot wait to add R2-D2 to my collection. I don't know, however, if it will be the Tamashii or the Hot Toys.
One figure I am also waiting for is Snowspeeder Luke.

View attachment 326896

This. Is. Amazing. What are those marvel figures, doom wolverine thing and black spidey? The HT Spiderman pose is excellent!

A section of a custom, LED lit display cabinet I'm working on. SS Lando with the sculpt and hands repainted by me on a HT Finn body. SS Boba with a longer neck peg from Shapeways on a HT Boba body, HT Boba boots and a HT Stormie to round out the Cloud City gang.

Lando & Co SM.jpg

Last edited:
A section of a custom, LED lit display cabinet I'm working on. SS Lando with the sculpt and hands repainted by me on a HT Finn body. SS Boba with a longer neck peg from Shapeways on a HT Boba body, HT Boba boots and a HT Stormie to round out the Cloud City gang.

View attachment 333633

Which neck peg exactly? That looks great. Is this v1 or v2 Boba? Does he have a poseable cape?

I have the HT Boba but honestly I might like this guy better

Back