1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap Stunning collection, years of work. Nicely done!

Your ROTJ Luke's proportions look good. Is it modded much?

Thanks man! I haven't done any mods to my HT Luke yet.

Outstanding collection...some really nice customs there.

Fascinating...
m.

THE 1/6 figure collection, Chakaman. It's amazing. Love all of the customs.

Holy schnikey!!!

Agreed, great collection Chakaman! I used to have all my figures just on shelves like that, and I gotta say I kinda miss it now. Everything was more neat and lined up that way.

Amazing collection Chaka! Where can I buy some of that stuff? :monkey3

Right? I think he wins Star Wars. Everyone can go home now. :lol

Stunning collection Chakaman:clap

It's amazing - a Star Wars fan who obviously despises C-3PO.

:rotfl

Amazing collection, Chakaman! Always inspiring to see your setup. Good to see you finally got everything displayed at your new place.

Excellent collections, Xeno Junkie, chakaman, and Jase! :clap

Thanks for the kind words everybody. I really appreciate it.

Thanks man! I haven't done any mods to my HT Luke yet.

Thanks for the kind words everybody. I really appreciate it.

Amazing collection! Your posing skills don’t seem to be on par with your collection yet, but that’s probably on purpose [emoji6]
...your scout. You did a body swap right? Never seen him look that good.

Amazing collection! Your posing skills don’t seem to be on par with your collection yet, but that’s probably on purpose [emoji6]
...your scout. You did a body swap right? Never seen him look that good.

Thanks. Yeah, I am more of a "museum style" poser.

Yes, I did a body swap. The stock body would not allow the arms to hang naturally against the body.

Awesome collection Chakaman. Nice new setup too.

Just awaiting an Ackbar it seems...hence poster :lol

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Yes, Ackbar would be a welcome addition. He is one of my favorite characters.

IMG_6222.jpg
Custom stand for Luke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great collection Chemicals!

Did you do the backgrounds yourself? I've been wanting to do that too but I haven't come up with any scenes I like yet

Personally I'm still on the fence about those backgrounds people are using more and more now. They can make for a very cool and attractive display... but also tend to make the figures disappear a lot more into the background and not stand out as much. At least in most of the pics I've seen. Not sure if that's as much the case in person though...

Great collection Chemicals!

Personally I'm still on the fence about those backgrounds people are using more and more now. They can make for a very cool and attractive display... but also tend to make the figures disappear a lot more into the background and not stand out as much. At least in most of the pics I've seen. Not sure if that's as much the case in person though...

Yeah I'm still not sure either but I know I want something extra in my Detolfs. I also like the displays that have the old VHS boxes from the movie in with the figures.

Back