1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My small star wars collection

df4244d3d3f13ce64bd73a7bad759fd1.jpg

bdfe695a70087477fd98818acf9c8fc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

love your two shelves! congratulations.

The mixture with different kinds of Stormtroopers adds some realistic effect... great poses too, awesome.

Sith, assuming you started with one thickness of polystyrene, can I ask what tool you used to reduce down to the thickness at the front left corner ?

It's just one thickness (2cm). Front left corner is one slab, right corner is two slabs (three under the roots), diagonally cut and with plaster to soften the transition.

Nice group shot. Chewie looks amazing.

I know you guys love those Han & Luke heads, but I don't get it. Maybe they just don't photograph well? Han looks ok in your photo, but that Luke looks no better in likeness to Hamill than the HT one to me.. :dunno

Have to say I agree. While the Hot Toys sculpts are not their best work, I’ve never understood the gushing praise over the Jinx sculpts. Especially the Luke one. Maybe it’s an in hand thing but most I’ve seen look around the SS level to me.

Almost every Jnix discussion I've ever seen goes the same way

People who don't own it:
"I don't see it. That looks awful. I really don't see what people see in those sculpts. I'll stick with my Stock HT"

People who own it:
"Honestly, pictures don't do it justice. You really need to see it in hand. It's on another level to the HT"

Repeat to fade...

(I'm in the first group) :panic:

Almost every Jnix discussion I've ever seen goes the same way

People who don't own it:
"I don't see it. That looks awful. I really don't see what people see in those sculpts. I'll stick with my Stock HT"

People who own it:
"Honestly, pictures don't do it justice. You really need to see it in hand. It's on another level to the HT"

Repeat to fade...

(I'm in the first group) :panic:

I'm in the second group... :cool:

Jnix Han and Obi-Wan are the best hands down. Luke has some issues at some angles, especially in profile, but is otherwise ok and still a better likeness than HTs.

The-Pride-of-Youth-v2-1000.jpgHan-Greedo-POV-Jnix-sculpt.jpgWho-is-she-crop-1400.jpg

Have to say I agree. While the Hot Toys sculpts are not their best work, I’ve never understood the gushing praise over the Jinx sculpts. Especially the Luke one. Maybe it’s an in hand thing but most I’ve seen look around the SS level to me.

I don’t think there was ever gushing praise about the Luke one. Not universally at least.

Back