1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s what I did today with the probe droid base I used sculptamold with white paint and stuck some aquarium stones I painted black then some snow tex with white paint in and around the stones. I’ll give it a few days to fully cure. Not bad for not knowing what I’m doing ! Lol F63FB887-D6A5-4179-8632-B335BC85D340.jpeg52BAFEA4-F9EE-4D1F-94E9-2B5510F75D5D.jpeg

Last edited:
Love your setup! Also love the pose for Finn and Snowspeeder Luke! I'll have to grab Finn at some point... he looks like a pretty nice figure actually after seeing what people can do with him[/QUOTE
Thanks man! I appreciate the kind words and thanks so much for checking it out. I LOVE that snowspeeder Luke fig.

Here’s the entirety of my Sideshow and Hot Toys collection(not a fan of Lucasfilm or anything, can’t you tell? Lol)

43cf6246f2bbb8e61698400b14bc6dcb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everybody!!!(and lmao @ Tarkin having too much to drink! [emoji23])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Was hoping to get some fellow collectors opinion on something! I'm looking to get some new shelving for my mostly SW collection. Basically all HT, a couple of 1/7 Kotobukiya statues and a helmet or two.. and then I might have a few marvel things.

Anyway! I have 61" of wall space and about 28" depth to work with, so at the moment I'm looking at either getting the 59" wide pax with sliding doors or something similar. I'm trying to pick between white and dark brown? What do you think would look better with most SW figures? I mostly have black/brown furniture, but I'm worried that some characters like Vader, Kylo, and pilots, etc will disappear in the dark cabinets. However, if I get white, I'd have to find a way to make the outside dark brown.. not sure.

What do you guys think would look best?

Thanks!

Back