Shanghai Hot Toys Shop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-ALI-

Freaked Out
Reaction score
my girlfriend will go shanghai this week and i order some hot toys. where can she find ? anybody knows a shop which sells hot toys in shanghai ?

I hope you're making it worth her while to go wondering around Shanghai shopping for dollies :)

Hot Toys is in Hong Kong.... You might as well just go online and order one or look up a hobby store near you. If you order some at Shanghai, you'd still need to pay shipping,... no?

All the hot toys they sell on the fair are done, you can't find it easy or it's gonna cost a lot more. My friend told me in HK , it's even hard for them to get one, look how much they sell on hk yahoo !

There are actually a bunch of shops that sell Hot Toys in Shanghai. The best place to go is this underground shopping center at the corner of Chang le Rd. and Chengdu Rd.

Are Hot Toys cheaper in China, like maybe their Toy Hunter shop? No clue on their tax rates... But maybe since they don't have to ship overseas?

Can be, depends on the shops you hit. I've frequented one shop and he usually gives me a bit of a discount. You can also be a "VIP member" of some shops and they build in a discount if you pay ahead of time. A lot of Chinese businesses operate in a similar fashion. Lately things have gotten tougher with Hot Toys. Unless you pre-order, you can expect to pay scalper prices almost immediately after they get the figures. The Iron Man figures are the best/worst example of that. They jacked up prices on the Mark VI right away.

Back