Shai Hulud is an evil bastiche...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick warning guys. That's the same seller who auctioned the 3 set I bought. He's using the same graphics and text as the auction I won. I have also tried to contact him about this, but to no avail. My screw-job sense is ringing in my ears. Sigh, just a warning to my fellow 'freaks this might not be on the up and up.

Thats sux..hope you will get your figures Douglas.Let us know.

Well, as has been the case lately, I got screwed. Seller claims there was a miscommunication and he didn't realize that I was using PayPal ... but considering it had only been 6 days, that seems like a crappy way to conduct business. Claims he relisted the item because he needed the money for an emergency ... but contacting me and giving me actual time to reply would have been nice. Oh well, as long as I don't loose any money on this deal, I will just have to deal. But you know what the sad thing is ... I was fine with not owning Part 3 up until now. I am not a completists, and was happy with my Part 6 and 7. However, having Part 3 "in hand" so to speak, then losing it, well ... now it actually hurts not to have him anymore :monkey2 God, I sound like a wuss now DOH!

Well, I guess it back to the search. If a Forum member bought this item, I wish you luck and hope you actually receive it.

And if a forum member comes across an extra, decent priced Part 3, how about letting me know. Sigh ... ah to have loved and lost .. nah, always though that saying was bull####. :confused:

DouglasMcc said:
And if a forum member comes across an extra, decent priced Part 3, how about letting me know.

I'm always watching ebay for another Part 3.But if I see one at a low price in good shape, you will be the first to know! Since I already have one I would pass up a good deal to get it to a member in need!!!!

Thanks King ...

And.. ironically, the title is still true .. never would have tried to buy a Part 3 if not for Shai's cheerleading .. never would have felt the cold sting of sadness at losing him .. sigh .. he really is an evil bastard :monkey2 .....:D

Well, I did manage to find a few things to lessen the pain of my loss. Just picked up the following from an internet store:

NECA Resident Evil 10th Anniv. set of 4
NECACult Classics 5 set of 4 (skipped on Pig Face Saw)
DC Direct Norman McKay and Spectre
NECA Medieval Kurgan boxset
KURGAN! KURGAN! KURGAN! KURGAN!
and
Regular Edition F13 IV Final Chapter Jason

In the end, I only spent about 20 bucks more than the Part 3 screwjob, and most of that is due to shipping weight. I know a lot of you turn up your noses at the smaller scale figs, but I still love them. Plus the Final Chapter can serve as my "human" Jason til I find another Part 3 :monkey2

Guess that old proverb about closing a door, opens a window , etc. is true... somewhat.

Back