Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. I missed yesterday's BBT. :gah: :lol

That's cool that they put Shaak Ti on display on the set. :yess:

If you're curious, you can catch a replay on CBS.com. Here's the URL.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_...big-bang-theory-the-occupation-recalibration/

Take a look at the highlights and play the clips "Directions to the Soup Kitchen. The screen capture shows the busts of Darth Vader unmasked and Superman. Shaak Ti is just behind Stewart and you get a good view of her (and other PF statues) in two parts of the show.

Yes, lots of them. Stewart took Bernadette to a competing comic book store and it was FULL of premium format, busts and all sorts of goodies. It pushed me over the edge and I bought it by the end of the show.

:goodpost:

5x05-The-Russian-Rocket-Reaction-the-big-bang-theory-26431513-1280-720.jpg

Looks like another Darth Talon sighting as well

I think they move that Darth Talon around different sets. I've seen it in Howard's old bedroom, Stewart's shop and now in his competitor's shop. I wonder what happens to all those props when the series ends?

Shaak Ti is here. My first PF. Assembly was easy and everything looks great so far. Light saber works, I don't see any paint or other problems. Much larger than I expected for some reason. Good bit of heft to the statue. Basically, I'm happy. I can see this is going to cause me to spend way too much money on this hobby.

Shaak Ti is here. My first PF. Assembly was easy and everything looks great so far. Light saber works, I don't see any paint or other problems. Much larger than I expected for some reason. Good bit of heft to the statue. Basically, I'm happy. I can see this is going to cause me to spend way too much money on this hobby.

Cool, wbeem, Congrats! :duff

You picked a good one to start, but like you said, once you are hooked you can only look forward to being poor in the wallet and rich in statues.

Trust me we are all in the same boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You picked a good one to start, but like you said, once you are hooked you can only look forward to being poor in the wallet and rich in statues.

No worries. I'm used to it from being into photography.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I'm finding that I enjoy the anticipation of getting one as much as having it here. Makes me wonder what my odds are for being on the waiting list for R2-D2 and C-3PO, or if I should start looking on eBay.

No worries. I'm used to it from being into photography.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I'm finding that I enjoy the anticipation of getting one as much as having it here. Makes me wonder what my odds are for being on the waiting list for R2-D2 and C-3PO, or if I should start looking on eBay.

I have seen them under retail(if you mean the regular version) on eBay so you may get lucky on there.

The regular version of the droids are still available at Big Bad Toy Store at retail and I have seen one sold on rebelscum.com for under retail.

Interesting. I saw some on eBay, but not under retail. There was one last night trying to get over $2K for this set. Not interested at that price point, but I do see it for retail at Big Bad Toy Store.

It has sold for less than retail, but for anyone interested, I wouldn't wait.

Get them from bbts soon because they have only 14 left.

Back