Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best advice I can give is to remember when you find that life partner many women won't like this hobby at first but show its under control, your collection has a plan to it and include her on decisions ie get her input on what she likes. Before you know it she will b telling u to order Poison Ivy.

Thanks for the advice man definitely will keep that in mind.

My wife has 0 interest in this stuff but she always asks me why I am selling a piece rather than pushing it out the door.

Funny, the Templar's Verdict I bought from ApemanRyan is currently sitting on a shelf behind the Xmas tree. I told her it has a cross on it and seemed appropriate. She is fine with that. ;)

My wife has 0 interest in this stuff but she always asks me why I am selling a piece rather than pushing it out the door.

Funny, the Templar's Verdict I bought from ApemanRyan is currently sitting on a shelf behind the Xmas tree. I told her it has a cross on it and seemed appropriate. She is fine with that. ;)

That's awesome man! Glad you're enjoying the piece. :hi5::)

IMG_9991.jpg

mine came with damaged lightsaber (glass broken inside so doesn't light up) and sideshow just said "sorry, we don't have any replacement lightsabers available" and that's it! it was a gift and I didn't inspect it so when friend opened it, return time has passed already. any suggestions? I tried ebaying but no one seems to be selling spare lightsaber

mine came with damaged lightsaber (glass broken inside so doesn't light up) and sideshow just said "sorry, we don't have any replacement lightsabers available" and that's it! it was a gift and I didn't inspect it so when friend opened it, return time has passed already. any suggestions? I tried ebaying but no one seems to be selling spare lightsaber

Bibila,

i have an extra lightsaber believe it not! I am waiting on my 3rd. Yes...3rd Statue to arrive from SSC. Once i get my 3rd one back and everything is good to go, I can get you that extra saber.

I have the extra saber because my 1st one I got the saber electronics didnt work. They sent me an extra saber but the electronics was damaged in the base.

So i sent mine back and they sent me a 2nd one. However this time the saber worked but the head was decapitated from the body.

So i sent that back and now waiting for my 3rd one to come, should be here next week. I'm praying that 3rd time is a charm, because I really want this statue and I am too stubborn to give up!

At least in my scenario SSC has been very nice and supportive in helping me make sure I get what I need.

Bibila,

i have an extra lightsaber believe it not! I am waiting on my 3rd. Yes...3rd Statue to arrive from SSC. Once i get my 3rd one back and everything is good to go, I can get you that extra saber.

I have the extra saber because my 1st one I got the saber electronics didnt work. They sent me an extra saber but the electronics was damaged in the base.

So i sent mine back and they sent me a 2nd one. However this time the saber worked but the head was decapitated from the body.

So i sent that back and now waiting for my 3rd one to come, should be here next week. I'm praying that 3rd time is a charm, because I really want this statue and I am too stubborn to give up!

At least in my scenario SSC has been very nice and supportive in helping me make sure I get what I need.

thank you! let me know when you get it.

Bibila,

thank you! let me know when you get it.

This is why I love this place. :) :duff

Alwai loved marris brood design.... would get her instantly

Just saw this one on Big Bang Theory tonight. Damn, she looks good.

Screw it. I just ordered her. Too bad I waited too long and missed the exclusive.

Oh, this one was on TBBT? Cool! Was any other piece as well?

Yes, lots of them. Stewart took Bernadette to a competing comic book store and it was FULL of premium format, busts and all sorts of goodies. It pushed me over the edge and I bought it by the end of the show.

Back