Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is really a lovely statue. Can you imagine a new grievous with this technology?

Grievous would look amazing with the the new saber tech! :rock

He would look pretty close to this actually:

Abstract-Neon-Christmas-Tree-Vector-Graphic.jpg

:horror no star wars EU characters? How do you do it? Isn't shaak a ot characters from episode 1? Or you mean only the first 3 original movies? if so then no darth maul, young obi wan, padme? I would have such a hard time not buying Aayla, shaak, talon, Grevious, malgus, and if Mara jade, and Shan! I love the OT but weird how I have none of the pf from that era. :(

I have Maul and Anakin of course :wink1:
But no other prequel stuff for me. I think the only thing would be either a Darth Sidious PF or a Jango Fett PF. But i can easily pass on the rest.
its all about IV, V, VI for me, Chewies next on my hit list, and thats it unless any new Lukes, or Hans come along. :dance
Also running out of room... :(

But no other prequel stuff for me. I think the only thing would be either a Darth Sidious PF or a Jango Fett PF. But i can easily pass on the rest.
its all about IV, V, VI for me, Chewies next on my hit list, and thats it unless any new Lukes, or Hans come along. :dance

How about the new Disney sith's coming soon? :thud: I'm in trouble.......

I would do a Jango and a Mara Jade. Clones look cool, but I just don't think I want to use the space on them. My Chewie just converted and then I canceled it. Something about it just didn't make me want to purchase it.

I wonder if there's a way to buy some thin custom lights that can be used as sabers for Grevious? Maybe battery power lights? But then again it's not worth the trouble. Greviuos looks great the way he is now.

I had an email from Sideshow last night saying that they are shipping out the leather belt out again. Lets just hope it is Shaak Tis and not another Aayla belt lol!

Got home from work last night and turned on her sabre and came back about 15 min latter and only half the sabre was illuminated. I thought great it's already broken. But I plugged her in with the a/c adapter and it worked fine. It was just the cheap batteries ss provided.

I hope this guy didn't fill your replacement order! :lol

Cross-Eyed-Surgeon.jpg

:lecture Hey, I met this guy once!
When touring Sideshow's factories last year, I met him.
He's their top painter who takes on their most important projects.

You can see his work here:

xlglg5.jpg

6193183321_daf9313c20.jpg

Thank you Sideshow Collectibles!!

Back