Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my first Sideshow piece that lit up. I was really impressed. Not so much impressed with the battery life. It's nothing that a little hole in the back of my case to run the power won't fix. It's nice! I can't wait for Malgus.

Help! I finally opened up #76 today and she was beautiful. Perfect paint, strong light and no breaks.

Then after looking closer I noticed she was missing that little leather cloth u can use to cover her rear. Is that packed seperate somewhere or should it have been on her already? She had the long strip on

Help! I finally opened up #76 today and she was beautiful. Perfect paint, strong light and no breaks.

Then after looking closer I noticed she was missing that little leather cloth u can use to cover her rear. Is that packed seperate somewhere or should it have been on her already? She had the long strip on

It came on her already. It should not be package separately. It was attached. I don't even know if that thing is removable?

This was my first Sideshow piece that lit up. I was really impressed. Not so much impressed with the battery life. It's nothing that a little hole in the back of my case to run the power won't fix. It's nice! I can't wait for Malgus.

Congrats on your first Sideshow piece and what a beauty to start out with! :duff

Whoa that sucks. That leather "booty cover", *snicker*, should have been on your PF.

I'd call Sideshow and talk to them about a replacement, ASAP.

Pics pics pics! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Thanks cbg and snoop.

Is that booty cover attached to the chain like the long piece?
Is it attached to her body?
Curious if it can b a replacement part or if I need to go through the return process

Thanks cbg and snoop.

Curious if it can b a replacement part or if I need to go through the return process

The leather skirt is a separate piece. It's not removable either. Unfortunately you may need to go through a return process for a new body since it's missing that article. Sucks. I wouldn't mind seeing pics if you have. :peace

Thanks cbg and snoop.

Yeah like MasterSafara said...the booty cover isn't removable.

Call Sideshow and see what they say, bro. :duff

Haha yeah I'm not mad but it is odd they could miss it completely. I think she looks good without it and it took me a while to notice it was missing :lol

Anyway...time to call ss, I don't mind but I can't have an incomplete shaak

Haha yeah I'm not mad but it is odd they could miss it completely. I think she looks good without it and it took me a while to notice it was missing :lol

Yeah it may be funny but it's something that causes headaches about asking to replace a entire statue because of this simple thing. The risk here is you might get a statue with flaws and then there could be no replacements left after that. I don't see this happening but in this industry you can never know what to expect. Good luck my friend on getting this solved ASAP.

For a second there I thought it was removable in someway, because I would have no problem leaving it off mine :naughty :lol:lol:lol

Back