Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much for waiting for in-hand pics.
If I were on the WL I think I'd spring for a reg because the EX is just meh.

the thing with all sideshow ex is you have to look at it this way:

if the ex is an axe for example and reg is a sword, it's not a big deal because they both display equally (unless you really prefer 1 type of weapon). For example the 1/5 wolf predator ex is whip reg is spear, both equal (i would argue spear looks better than poo whip), so ex is not a priority.

But in other cases, such as this or batman pf, the ex is something EXTRA, however subtle. For this statue it's holding the lightsaber handle vs reg which is just an empty hand, that means if you have the ex you will always display the ex. In those cases i would definitely get the ex.

it's all about if you have ex, will you display it always over reg, and if the answer is yes then the ex is a must get and usually valued well above reg on the secondary market.

Can't get enough of this:

300096_press04-001.jpg

Didn't you already PO this?

It's a must have in my opinion.
The regular edition is almost sold out.

Lol yes I did before I cancel, then got on again. I think it will convert since the ES is pretty high. This thing looks better the more I see it. I want her next to malgus, Aayla or talon. :wink1:

Lol yes I did before I cancel, then got on again. I think it will convert since the ES is pretty high. This thing looks better the more I see it. I want her next to malgus, Aayla or talon. :wink1:

I see. Hope your wl converts.
This will look great next to all of those you mentioned.
Also next to Grievous.

I think I'll put her together with either Talon or Malgus. For some strange reason I pair her with Malgus because they are due for release almost at the same time. I don't know why I do that. But I wouldn't mind having her next to Mr. Malgus.

I think I'll put her together with either Talon or Malgus. For some strange reason I pair her with Malgus because they are due for release almost at the same time. I don't know why I do that. But I wouldn't mind having her next to Mr. Malgus.

I'm hoping it's no more than a month gap between releases.

I'll probably have Shaak paired up with Aayla. :)

Back