Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Sideshow does Ahsoka, how do you want her done? Cartoon Network style or more life-like similar to what Sideshow is doing for Captain Rex.

I'm hoping they do her more life-life and I prefer her look in the current season. More grown up and dual wielding lightsabers.

I'm with you on this.

If Sideshow does Ahsoka, how do you want her done? Cartoon Network style or more life-like similar to what Sideshow is doing for Captain Rex.

I'm hoping they do her more life-life and I prefer her look in the current season. More grown up and dual wielding lightsabers.

I want her done in a realistic way...so I vote life-like. :D

have no idea who the character is, not a big fan of SW, but a big fan of this AWESOME piece, she will be mine for sure sure sure :D

Maybe something like this?

UId46J87ymcnk8ugVAYvWdLSo1_400.jpg

Haha, this one. She is 21/22 in the show now.

Wow mark is the sculpter? This guy became my favorite sculpter since the other guy is gone from PF statues now. He now has so many great sculpts in his portfolio. Who's next mark? Some DC babes?

So I'm kind of torn, I'm not a Star Wars fan at all, and I stick pretty much exclusively to collecting characters that I am invested in... but this PF is gorgeous. I don't know anything about Shaak Ti, but I am seriously considering ordering this.

Im surprised she hasnt sold out yet.. Malgus was already gone after the weekend if I remember right... looks like the ES will be pretty high :(

So I'm kind of torn, I'm not a Star Wars fan at all, and I stick pretty much exclusively to collecting characters that I am invested in... but this PF is gorgeous. I don't know anything about Shaak Ti, but I am seriously considering ordering this.

Your not along here bud.. I personally only have 1 PF piece stormtrooper, but this piece if beautiful.. It is just so nicely done..

thats whats happening right now.. gotta love SSC new ways doing business...

Back