Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Shaak Ti, I just wish they'd created her in her original movie costume. I realize that wouldn't sell nearly as much, because as they say, "sex sells." This piece is still great, I just don't buy EU stuff. The eyes look a little off, and her tentacles are too short, but everything else about this is pretty awesome.

I think she looks really great! I'm just surprised ss would b so bold to create a very iconic and conservative jedi like this even if she is based on the game. Refresh my memory was she possesed at this point in the game

I love Shaak Ti, I just wish they'd created her in her original movie costume. I realize that wouldn't sell nearly as much, because as they say, "sex sells." This piece is still great, I just don't buy EU stuff. The eyes look a little off, and her tentacles are too short, but everything else about this is pretty awesome.
I actually agree.

I was hoping we'd get a normal PT Jedi version...but I'm kinda shocked at how much I love this Force Unleashed version.

And yeah, the lekku are something I noticed almost right away.

Way too short

ROTSdel03.jpg

Although it looks like her horns/lekku were always shorter in the game.

Review_ShaakTiForceUnleashed_stillI.jpg

I actually agree.

I was hoping we'd get a normal PT Jedi version...but I'm kinda shocked at how much I love this Force Unleashed version.

you're kinda shocked at how much you :love the scantily clad version? :lol

Im not shocked at all.. no matter what.. she is my most wanted for now and I hope she goes up very soon

I didn't really pay much attention to her look in the game, but this statue really catches every detail.

I love how we get to see all of her skin colors and patterns, and the more...tribal clothing is just beautiful.

The boobs and ass are very nice too though.

Shaak Ti looks like Victoria's Secret model Karolina Kurkova (G.I.Joe's movie, Cover Girl). I would post pics of her however there seems to be issues posting lingerie models pics here. :rolleyes2

IMG_4769.jpg

I didn't really pay much attention to her look in the game, but this statue really catches every detail.

I love how we get to see all of her skin colors and patterns, and the more...tribal clothing is just beautiful.

The boobs and ass are very nice too though.

You're starting to sound like me. :1-1:

Its all fun but IV waited a few years for shak ti, sexy yes, but I prefer her traditional attire. I just don't want to lose the sw feel in my collection

Here are some nice shots of Shaak-Ti,directly from the sculptor Mark Newman...hope you enjoy;)
It seems theres a switch-out hand in the bubblewrap on the last picture...:clap

(Thanks to "BAELSAN")

shaak_ti_5_by_marknewman-d584r9m.jpg

shaak_ti_4_by_marknewman-d584r5y.jpg

shaak_ti_3_by_marknewman-d584qzi.jpg

shaak_ti_2_by_marknewman-d584qus.jpg

__shaak_ti___by_marknewman-d584q8a.jpg

Pics are from Deviantart.net...

Back