Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EX just converted here too, think i will keep her.

I thought Aayla was a good release, no? Planning to get that too to complete the trio female jedi set.

EX just converted here too, think i will keep her.

I thought Aayla was a good release, no? Planning to get that too to complete the trio female jedi set.

She's a great PF to have. A keeper for sure.

I think he was just referring to some of the quality issues people were having. They mostly seem to be lightsaber not lighting up or only partially lighting up issues.

My waitlist for Shaak Ti EX converted today. I’m so happy, can’t wait to get this statue and my grey Hulk Comiquette!

Why the conversions 7 months before release? Did that many give up their NRD already? Don't think so.

That's what I am thinking, create urgency, sell some REGs, then hit the WL on the EX to grab the NRDs

Ok regular is showing: Act Fast! Less than 50 remain!

But what is the ES? :dunno

Edition size, bah... Limited Editions, meh... A Jedi cares not about these things.
Yoda_Emoticon_by_jaredm.gif

Edition size, bah... Limited Editions, meh... A Jedi cares not about these things.
Yoda_Emoticon_by_jaredm.gif

Jedi!!!! Boo!

But seriously, I don't care about ES but he has a point. How can they know the're selling out if they don't even know how many they're making??? :dunno

Jedi!!!! Boo!

:lol :lol :lol

But seriously, I don't care about ES but he has a point. How can they know the're selling out if they don't even know how many they're making??? :dunno

True. I'm sure Sideshow has a number in mind of how many they'll produce...once that number is hit they'll produce a few more to cover replacements if needed.

Now if those replacement statues aren't used up, they're offered as back in stock items.

Then conspiracy theorists jump on the bandwagon and start screaming bloody murder. :lol

Of course this is all just speculation on my part. I have no idea how Sideshow does things.

Neither does the Tin-foil Hat Brigade. :lol

Back