SH Figuarts Injustice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps his other uniform will look better. Personally I can't quite pin point what about the Superman disappoints me. The Batman is incredible, but I don't know, I think maybe there isn't enough depth in Superman's body sculpt, a general lack of dimension with his muscles.
It's definitely something like that, a lack of definition or detail.

Superman's injustice outfit is god damn horrible. Most Injustice designs are meh imo, but superman's is just straight ugly.

I really wish they'd go into different costumes with this line, then I'm jumping in. Or if they make regular i justice WW, one of the few designs I like more than average, then I'll buy her and Bats I think.

Man I wish they'd gone for the Arkham series though.

Superman's injustice outfit is god damn horrible. Most Injustice designs are meh imo, but superman's is just straight ugly.

I really wish they'd go into different costumes with this line, then I'm jumping in. Or if they make regular i justice WW, one of the few designs I like more than average, then I'll buy her and Bats I think.

Strange but i kinda like what they did in the game. Mind u i was won over in that clip where the good superman takes Green Lanterns ring in a blink.

Harley quin looks really good but I prefer this than insurgency version

harleyquinn-injustice-primecostume.jpg

Strange but i kinda like what they did in the game. Mind u i was won over in that clip where the good superman takes Green Lanterns ring in a blink.

I will agree that was brilliant. Then again... well... I'll just not voice my opinion on the green lantern in general and let that speak for itself. Best thing about this game's story, no matter how ****ed up it all gets, Batman remains incorruptible.

The normal sup design is... tolerable. The regime one is like someone accidentally symmetrically splashed the red paint jar over his crotch and neck. It looks like one of those bad stills from old cartoons where the colours bleed over. It's genuinely awful to me.

I wonder how fast they'll progress this line. If they make normal WW and Sup I don't think I'll be able to resist buying the trinity. I also really like that extra lit up face batman has, was that from the game?

I was hoping they went with the normal Superman suit for this, but since this is the only 6" Superman with proper articulation and top notch sculpt and paint, I'll take it.

Superman not having any red in that area created a color imbalance (thanks new 52 :( ) I see that they were trying to restore that, but avoid the "red undies" look. Personally it doesn't bother me, I think I could have done something better, but whatever. :/

That's what happens when they get rid of the undies but try to "break" the blue with some random red in his crotch, just leave the red out of that part of the costume altogether, the normal suit doesn't have that and it looks way better, there's no imbalance, Superman looks good without undies when they commit to it.

Kal-El_(Injustice_Gods_Among_Us)_001.png

Red undies wouldn't improve this design.

Yup, they are, a handful of them look good in-game though.

I will agree that was brilliant. Then again... well... I'll just not voice my opinion on the green lantern in general and let that speak for itself. Best thing about this game's story, no matter how ****ed up it all gets, Batman remains incorruptible.

I wonder how fast they'll progress this line. If they make normal WW and Sup I don't think I'll be able to resist buying the trinity. I also really like that extra lit up face batman has, was that from the game?
Lol yer i was marvel for decades. To me DC was just Batman and that was that.
Injustice got me interested in the other characters, but now im back to Batman for the comics and the Arkham series for the game.
Mortal Kombat has my budget now thou for collectibles. Would be nice to see a few of the other characters thou besides the Trinity

Interviewed at nycc14 said they have high hopes for this line and said the next release after these four will be the poll winner.

So anybody at nycc14 that voted and can tell us th line up?

Please let them make Deahstroke. With mask.

Oh **** yeah, let me see...

Unranked I'd say my wants are Prime Wonder Woman, Prime Superman, Any Deathstroke as long as he has his mask, Prime Nightwing, Insurgency Flash and Prime Aquaman.

Don't really care it's crisscross insurgency and prime, as long as I get my preferred designs. The designs are really gonna determine what I buy out of these.

But yeah a group of my 5 favourite JL members plus a battle display between Nightwing and Deathstroke. Would love having that.

have no interests in these but i still felt like sharing this with you guys.

10363778_10152536093497825_6654357904146766508_n.jpg

1468713_10152536093567825_8015211376387744669_n.jpg

This just came out today in Hk. End up being cheaper to buy than previously preordered. At first I only wanted the batman but when I saw the actual joker in the packaging, I immediately was sold and end up walking away with both products. These turned out better than expected. Afterwards I quickly preordered the Harley as well. Although pricier compared with batman and joker, I have high hopes now after these two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id love a Fifma batman. These look fine. I just hate that Batman Headsculpt. But to be fair, it is quite accurate to the game

Not sure about the status of the line, but I can help you with Injustice Batman if you want.

Back