SH Figuarts Injustice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
48027-1.jpg

I think they did a fantastic job with it! Although they had a story reason why all the characters could match up against eachother, it would be great to have a Kryptonite spike for him to hold. I can't wait to see more characters together. Superman would have to be next!

My sole problem with this licence is that I really dislike Superman's Injustice look and don't really like most of the other styles in this game either. Then again, I like Wonder Woman's over any she has anywhere else, and I'm neutral on Batman so I'm probably gonna buy Batman and Wonder Woman and just keep it to that.

Btw, isn't this the Insurgence Batman?

True but that's not from the game is it? I'm glad they made the Insurgence version, I liked that one more than the armoured look.

But honestly, this just functions great as a general SH Figuarts Batman. Freakin awesome.

And I'm so glad that my favourite collectible brand has acquired a Batman licence.

I agree, Silrian, I don't care too much for the designs, but we might get the variants! Hey, at least they put effort to put their own artistic spin on. I think they wanted it to look like it could fit in the Mortal Kombat universe. I really don't like the Wonder Woman costume for the game though, but I love the current New 52 costume for Wonder Woman, and the original.The Insurgence costume is in the game. I don't remember, but I think it's Batman's side as they go to war against Superman, and the other characters team up with him change their costumes as well in the story. There's tons of comic book costumes unlock-able in the game. I would love to get the Injustice Batman Beyond figure! I thought Bruce wore the suit way better then Terry, having the shorter ears, and muscular torso.

Here's a video of the costumes in the game:

amazeballs. Play Arts Kai just got owned.
SH-Figuarts-Injustice-Batman-005.jpg

They also gave him this sick facial mask design og their own:
SH-Figuarts-Injustice-Batman-003.jpg

Even if it is a design from a game I never played myself, it's still effing figuarts Batman.

Why wasn't this arkham though... whyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Hopefully they do the skins! Give us Figuarts Arkham City Batman, and Batman Beyond! :pray:

Figuarts arkham city batman = *died and gone to heaven*

Considering injustice is a fighting game, it's kinda cool to match 'm up, literally, with DBZ.:lol

Whyd they go for that crap costume for batman instead of the real injustice costume?

Back