Sex and the City 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the trailer on the big screen today - I have to say that as she ages Sarah Jessica Parker should probably stay on the small screen.

Actually this film seems to be a male fantasy - all four of them are abandoned in the desert and left to die and resort to cannibalizing each other when they refuse to eat their shoes.

OH WHATEVER!!! I bet u wouldn't eat ur pair of Manolo Blahniks either! We all know ur wearing them right now as we speak! :tap

OH WHATEVER!!! I bet u wouldn't eat ur pair of Manolo Blahniks either! We all know ur wearing them right now as we speak! :tap

stewie_would.gif

I have no problem admitting that I liked the show, I used to watch them with the wife all the time. These chicks are just dudes in womens bodies, they are just as big horn dogs as men! :lol

Agreed, I've seen the entire series and the movie and enjoyed all off it. I fought it at first thinking it was just going to be whiny chicks talking about their periods and stuff. To my surprise it's really well written and quite funny...

The world has come to an end. I just hope that every projector playing this film gets sanitized before playing something better.

~~I was at the theater when the first one was out. It was 2 in the afternoon and there was a bunch of cougars on the prowl. They were all whored up and acting like crazy people.

The world has come to an end. I just hope that every projector playing this film gets sanitized before playing something better.

~~I was at the theater when the first one was out. It was 2 in the afternoon and there was a bunch of cougars on the prowl. They were all whored up and acting like crazy people.

The world came to an end when they did the GI-Joe movie. :lecture

The world came to an end when they did the GI-Joe movie. :lecture

Ugh... Don't remind me. :yuck

I had to go see the first SATC movie with my girlfriend at the time. I was one of two men in theatre and it was packed so tight you'd of thought Oprah was coming.

I have no problem with the film - I did see a lot of episodes of the series and was amused by it. The first film was okay, but didn't deserve to do the business it did.

Saw the trailer on the big screen today - I have to say that as she ages Sarah Jessica Parker should probably stay on the small screen.

Actually this film seems to be a male fantasy - all four of them are abandoned in the desert and left to die and resort to cannibalizing each other when they refuse to eat their shoes.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

This is one girl who won't be going to see this. I've never seen more than 10 minutes of the entire series. That's all I could take. :monkey4

Ugh... Don't remind me. :yuck

I had to go see the first SATC movie with my girlfriend at the time. I was one of two men in theatre and it was packed so tight you'd of thought Oprah was coming.

Oprah........:monkey4

She makes a big ass deal about leaving her show. For what?.....A WHOLE DAMN NETWORK!!!! And I'm sure she'll find a way to be on every single show on her network, just like she's on every cover of her magazine.

UGH! :mad:

I have no problem with the film - I did see a lot of episodes of the series and was amused by it. The first film was okay, but didn't deserve to do the business it did.

I can remember watching a few episodes. I tried to watch the movie last night and found it WAY too long. They tried to make it too serious I think. I couldn't make it through the movie.

its tough to sit thru long movies with your panties riding up like that ..... :monkey1

I can remember watching a few episodes. I tried to watch the movie last night and found it WAY too long. They tried to make it too serious I think. I couldn't make it through the movie.

I agree...I'm a BIG fan of the show....and i felt that the movie really didn't have the same flair as the episodes did. Plus...Samatha..didn't near have as much sex as I wanted her too. :(

Hopefully now that she's not with Smith anymore, she'll be more of the slut that I'm use to! :)

My wife and I watched the show together and enjoyed it. I thought the movie itself was "meh" but my wife really liked the tying up loose ends aspects that the film had. Although she did remark that the Miranda line seemed forced to just have the character involved...that being said she loved it enough to get it on Blu-Ray and to have it put onto her phone and she doesn't want to see this. She felt the movie ended the entire thing nicely and honestly doesn't want to see what happens next because there is so much room for failure...that to me speak volumes since she went out with a bunch of her girlfriends to see the first one.

Back