• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Set of 1/4 original Predator figures from Neca MIB on eBay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

demorathis

Super Freak
Reaction score
Predator Set of 3 1 4 Quarter Scale Gort Mask Version NECA Plus 2X Unmasked AVP | eBay

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You are looking at
a set of 3
MINT IN BOX
PREDATORS
Undisplayed Mint Condition
LARGE QUARTER SCALE FIGURES
Made by Neca!

1. Masked Predator.
Note thus is the limited edition Gort Masked edition (edition size 5,000 worldwide)
Pictured above, I couldn't find a decent picture as an example except one I found on online from another source....(if you are the owner of the picture, and want me to remove it, please email me and I will comply.)

*The picture of the actual concept helmet is a behind the scenes photo showing the original helmet of the predator, before deciding on a simpler designed mask that did not convey the look of the face
...the Gort helmet was eventually used in the sequel Predator 2 on one of the 10 predators seen in the film, with different body armor.

2. Unmasked closed mandibles Predator variation

3. Unmasked open mandibles Predator variation

I will ship your three, In the original brown shipping box made for the figures. If you wish to pick up in Los Angeles, you will not need to pay shipping. The packaging has been inside its shipper since I received them, and they will be shipped as they were shipped when I received them. There is no extra external packaging as the shipper is an exact fit meant to protect the figures, not necessarily the boxes.

IF you want an extra packout for the shipper box,
please add an additional $50 for handling and shipping and I will pack in an even larger box. Please be aware the size and weight increases costs dramatically, thus the extra charge.

Complete your 1/4 scale collection with the classic
Predator Set !

These are Highly detailed, poseable, and quite durable,
But made for the adult collector.

Please message me with any questions!

All sales final
Sold as is and as described
Immediate PayPal payment required
No returns, No exchange
Buy with confidence
Thank you for looking
Please see my other items for sale