Servers Fried, Order Ben by phone!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice Adrenochrome said:
After one hour and 20 minutes of internet page refresh/phone redial action... I MADE IT!!!! I got though by phone after all... Pew... The exclusive is still available. They are trying to fix the problem.

just tried the website and it's up!

Servers Now Okay, Order Ben on-line!!!

Yep, it all seems to be good again in the land of SW collectors :D

OK, I just got home and leisurely walked in, read the mail, took it easy....beacause I figured the exclusive was long sold out...

But then I went to my computer and - Surprise! He is still available...I just ordered the exclusive Ben an hour and 36 minutes after ppo began! Jeez....Who would have thought it possible!

Wow! Did I get one of the last ones? It jsut went regular edition about one minute ago! :confused:

Phones DID NOT work for me. Always busy. Dialed an amazing 225 times. No lie! No person to thank at the end of it. Was saved by a Freak.

Hope you all got your's though.
This was a hard one!

so how long does it take for your order to show up when you order by phone?? she told me it would be an hour or two before i receive the confirmation email.

Re: Servers now Okay, Order Ben on-line!!!

Yeah, trying to get through on the phone is normally pretty bad. I was able to get through after 6 minutes. I'm guessing everyone trying to get through on the phone added to the chaos.

Hope everyone got one and if not remember the waitlist, they almost always come through this early!!!

It usually takes a few hours before the phone orders show up... I forgot to get a confirmation number on mine. So fingers crossed its okay :lol

And actually I bet this might have caused a lot of double orders (phone first and online second) so the waitlist will probably be even better.

If you got an email and a T number, you're ok right??? :confused:
Hope so...
I am still stressing....

Gone now. Must consume large quantities of alcohol! :duff

Yep, a T-number is good as gold. Over the phone you get a P-number... but i usually takes awhile to show up.

galactiboy said:
It usually takes a few hours before the phone orders show up... I forgot to get a confirmation number on mine. So fingers crossed its okay :lol

And actually I bet this might have caused a lot of double orders (phone first and online second) so the waitlist will probably be even better.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. They were so busy when I called that the actual taking of the order was really quick and I didn't get a confirmation number either. Supposed to have one by the end of the day. Here's hoping all went well ....

All is good in the land of this bounty hunter. :duff

Gonna drink a few cervezas when I get home. It was a stressful day at work today. :lol

i got through on a different pc . my laptop wireless wouldnt work . it said the server was down. but i signed on through my work pc and it worked easily

The phone did the trick for me. I did have to keep trying for a long time but finally got through. Then put on hold twice (praying that the line wouldn't get disconnected) and then a nice girl took my order. I was so happy that I forgot to ask for a confirmation number as well. Nothing showing on my account yet but I'm sure it will be cool.

Order Ben by phone? Finally i got through but this came to my mind:

6060-842!

Tina went to the Lady's room
Saw written on the wall
"If you'd like a very nice time
Just give this number a call"

It was 6060-842
606 and I'm waitin' for you
6060-842
606 and I'm waitin' for you

Tina reached in her pocketbook
Pulled out a thin dime