Servers Fried, Order Ben by phone!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what occurs if you click "Proceed to Checkout":

Software error:

Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

JustinLuck said:
This is what occurs if you click "Proceed to Checkout":

Software error:

Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

When I spoke with them they confirmed there was a problem... but I guess its good that some can order online. But so far every link posted has not worked for me.

Trevolver said:
I got through and ordered my Mom's doll. That was at 10:20, because I had just woke up (terrible I know) and I logged in very easily (which raised my suspicions) and ordered the one Obi. her confirmation email showed up

I'm really sorry to hear about all these problems, guys
Trev

They should give you guys a couple free ones when it's your own sculpt.

reading this thread, seems like the only folks with an easy order were from california.

This:
galactiboy said:
This should get you to the sign in screen:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=0

This is now working for me, but seems not everyone. Good luck, and thanks Tom!
Leads t this:
Software error:

</pre> For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

at least for me!!
calling over the phone does this:
tuut tuut tuut tuut tuut tuut...

galactiboy said:
Just got off the phone with Sideshow, the CS were unaware the system was down. But it seems we fried another server!!!

Call this number to order:
1-800-474-3746

:devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil

my cousin would like to thank you greatly galactiboy. he finally was able to place an order by the telephone. it's like a black cloud has lifted and it's blue skys again!

made me think of data singing blue skies at riker's wedding from star trek nemesis. :D

There are a number of people offering to place orders online for those who can't, I'd be happy to do it... just PM login and password. You can also check the main Obi order thread for more people.

I'll be online for about another 30 minutes from this post and I'll help if I can.

tylerd said:
my cousin would like to thank you greatly galactiboy. he finally was able to place an order by the telephone. it's like a black cloud has lifted and it's blue skys again!

made me think of data singing blue skies at riker's wedding from star trek nemesis. :D

Glad I could help, this is an insane pre-order!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
what a mess! can't order over the internet, and the phone is always bussy!!!!!

keep trying alice. my cousin tried for 45 minutes and finally he got his order in just a couple of minutes ago.

So far, I've called EVERY SSC representative I had contact with in the past (if I had the direct number that is), and all I get is the friggin occupied tone!!!!

Hello Sideshow!!! What is the matter????

abstractharmony said:
OK guys, I've gotta go to band rehearsal.

Sorry I can't hang around but it looks like no-one wants my help - try pix and memnoch21.

Good luck!

things go better with ROCK and ROLL :D

Smudger9 said:
No problems for me in the UK either. I got in first time.

:confused: there goes my theory of how many routers your data had to pass to get to sideshow's server.

After one hour and 20 minutes of internet page refresh/phone redial action... I MADE IT!!!! I got though by phone after all... Pew... The exclusive is still available. They are trying to fix the problem.

Back