"Serpent Hunter" Bio Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nosterfatoys has been making a variety of 1:6 Pred bios for quite some time now, including most of the Lost Hunter bios from P2. He also sells them in sets, which is how I got mine. It pays to check in from time to time, as he usually releases stuff in waves, and you can sometimes get a good price through his auctions. I scored a whole set for under $30.

yea i got the ram and the alien. Im gonna cusomize the ram (Secret!), and for the alien im probably gonna shorten the width of the mouth, sand the head smooth, and change the shape of the crown. then it would be pretty accurate.
And while im waiting for them to arrive ive been working on some custom bases Here:https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75604

Last edited:
I hardly ever use bases for my figures if they can stand on their own, mainly because it makes them look more like what they really are... plastic figures. I find that my Predator figures stand just fine without bases, but I have plenty of figures that do require stands for displaying.

What you've done makes using bases a much more interesting option. I like your idea of sculpting terrain features onto the base that can compliment a particular figure. It might not work for every figure, but it does open the door for some interesting creative possibilities. Thanks for sharing that. :)

Back