Seriously considering cancelling my Jabba etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buttmunch said:
Just as long as they are spread out a bit. I couldn't handle more than one Jabba sized item a year.

Yeah, I guess. A couple a year would be ok since I want some PF too.

Seriously re-consider cancelling your Jabba etc. :D

A giftcard for repeat environment buyers should encourage completists to not give up.

I cancelled the whole Jabba set, cause originally when the Star Wars line was announced I thought I was only gonna buy the OT main characters, Han, Luke, Leia, Darth Vader etc. Since then I've ordered most of the new trilogy characters as well and they're still sitting in the boxes. The Jabba set, while unbelievably cool, is just too much for me, both monetary and space wise. I'd rather be able to get the other figures I want from the other SS lines, than just one huge set from the one line.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

J/K... I totally understand. I may do away with the thrown, but keep Jabba, for that same reason; space and money. I think I can find space for the slug... but that throne is the killer.

I'd display him on the bed and sleep on the floor before I'd cancel him. Of course, my wife might have something to say about that....

Customikey said:
I'd display him on the bed and sleep on the floor before I'd cancel him. Of course, my wife might have something to say about that....
Thats great, I might just clear off the desk and let him have it. I love the new signature about Patient Zero, it is kinda crazy right now.

See this is why I have to push myself to pass my LSATs... just because of SS. Passing LSATs means Law School, Law School leads to the BAR Exam, BAR Exam leads to being a lawyer (and damned to hell forever BUT), lawyer leads to money and big house, money and big house leads to rooms dedicated to just SS. Course the basement will also have my theater which leads me to wonder, where would be a better place to display this... in a room with a bunch of other things or simply go all out and make the "entrance way" to the theater a pop culture extravaganza?

dr2red said:
I was just looking at the order and realizing that by the time I pay US
funds, shipping and duties it could be over 500.00 Canadian. I just
can't afford something like this just after the holidays.
If I do decide to cancel I will be cancelling Bib and Leia Boussh as well.
I will let you know later if I do cancel, I am sure some wait listers will
be happy if I do.

Rebel Commandos will be cancelled as well.
I have cut back or my family will get IOU's for
Xmas.

Just came across your thread--- and as I too live in Canada ordering from SS directly can add up in a hurry. I can't bring myself to cancel Jabba-- but I have cancelled the three Endor Troopers and I am seriously considering the BUBO creature pack... I WAS a completist but it's just not possible financially for this line. I'm going to have to be picky when it comes to what I order from now on...

Back