Series Finale of Reaper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vampires...truly frightening

funny-pictures-happy-vampire-cat.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Just read it is supposedly getting a 3rd season on Sci-Fi.

That would be cool. Hopefully they'll have some money to spend on it and won't cheap out like "no-Flash" Gordon. Eureka has done well on Sci-Fi - together they would make a good programming block.

Jeez.. I missed the season finale and all of a sudden I read on here that was actually the SERIES finale!? WTF!? I caught the last 4 or 5 episodes. Never bothered to watch it before that. Started to like it.. and it died. I swear every show I get into (whether from the jump or later) seems to disappear.

That would be cool. Hopefully they'll have some money to spend on it and won't cheap out like "no-Flash" Gordon. Eureka has done well on Sci-Fi - together they would make a good programming block.

Now I just read that the Sci-Fi thing was BS. Oh well.

Oh Bannister, that just made my heart sink :monkey2 I got all happy for 2 seconds. It would be great to see it on sci fi, well just to see it frankly. the series finale was a bit of a let down lets hope someone will save it like they did chuck.

Back