Serang's 'God of Guitar' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Serang's new project - 'God of Guitar'

The African American Truetype will look fine. I hate when people complain and worry about nonsense to sound like their educated or have some knowledge on a subject. Obama isn't even musular the neck looks muscular on the the TTL come on seriously.

Obama-Action-Scale-Figure-African-American-Advanced-TTM-15.jpg

This figure is on an African Advanced TT and it looks fine not bulky at all.

1/6 Custom Transporter by theredhood83, on Flickr

Lol :lol, Jason Statham is a bulky dude, I just dont think thats a good comparison at all, like apples and oranges IMO.

Maybe its just me, but I think the only body that comes close to him currently is MJ's African American TT body. Just look at how thin his chest and thighs are:

tumblr_l2yis9J0pR1qc4399o1_400.jpg

160239259_37ba5f1d13.jpg

Lol :lol, Jason Statham is a bulky dude, I just dont think thats a good comparison at all, like apples and oranges IMO.

Maybe its just me, but I think the only body that comes close to him currently is MJ's African American TT body. Just look at how thin his chest and thighs are[/img]

I agree on the fact he was very thin (all those drugs and unhealthy lifestyle what else can we expect) But he was a pretty decently tall man. The Slim will kill the height. Maybe take a Narrow TT, paint it on the exposed areas and sand down the visible parts like forearms and all?

Yeah I totally agree with you on that one, the Michael Jackson body would be the best but for me part of the fun of the hobby is also working with whats out there. If you cover up majority of his body you won't run into much of a problem, you happen to just choose all his shirtless pics. He also wore some pretty baggy clothes. :peace

Jimi-Hendrix-02-600x930.jpg

jimihendrix_final_reuters.jpg

jimi-hendrix-monterey-19671.jpg

The African American Truetype will look fine. I hate when people complain and worry about nonsense to sound like their educated or have some knowledge on a subject. Obama isn't even musular the neck looks muscular on the the TTL come on seriously.

Obama-Action-Scale-Figure-African-American-Advanced-TTM-15.jpg

This figure is on an African Advanced TT and it looks fine not bulky at all.

1/6 Custom Transporter by theredhood83, on Flickr

Was wondering what suit is that on the Transporter? Looks awesome.

Last edited:

Jimi's height is 5 10 or so, pretty much near about a normal narrow TT, slim would be too short and thin for him. Its like a balance between his actual physique and height. Id rather go for normal narrow TT african american.

I did a quick search on google and apparently MJ is about 5 10 as well. Perhaps the african american slim TT that comes with MJ fig is bout the same height as narrow, muscle TT then?

I have em both, i'll try to pose em next to one another and will let you guys know:wave

Awesome. Thanks

That's all I was missing. Inception Cobb here you come.

Just did a quick comparison, and my MJ thriller figure is about the same height as the other figures I have, and a tad taller than my Bruce DX. Might be because of the feet/shoes, but if height is an issue theres always that HT Cap "feet extender" thats out now. Should be pretty easy to find right now.

Maybe its just me, but I think the only body that comes close to him currently is MJ's African American TT body.

I would gladly hack my MJ fig to benefit this!!

or just swap MJ for a normal TT, no one will notice anyways!!!!

I am most interested but what is the cost? for the full set or just the head?

Some informations update.

Now i some modified on he's face very delicately.
and make other version of he's sculpt.
I'll make variant of he's very famous expression when he played music.

Also still working he's guitar and clothing.
Guitar will be show you next week.

Clothing - it is a very difficult and high level clothing work.
He's tunic has many technical problems, but i'll overcome this wall.

Hendrix will be make two different version figure.

A. Iconic hussar tunic with sunburst stratocaster version.

B. Monterey version - yes, 'burned guitar performance'
absolutely make monterey version flower painted guitar.

And, i make optional head sculpt with high expression, 'High'.
Also, he's basic cream color stratocaster.

Well, it is a my plan.
How about this?

Thanks,

Serang.

Some informations update.

Now i some modified on he's face very delicately.
and make other version of he's sculpt.
I'll make variant of he's very famous expression when he played music.

Also still working he's guitar and clothing.
Guitar will be show you next week.

Clothing - it is a very difficult and high level clothing work.
He's tunic has many technical problems, but i'll overcome this wall.

Hendrix will be make two different version figure.

A. Iconic hussar tunic with sunburst stratocaster version.

B. Monterey version - yes, 'burned guitar performance'
absolutely make monterey version flower painted guitar.

And, i make optional head sculpt with high expression, 'High'.
Also, he's basic cream color stratocaster.

Well, it is a my plan.
How about this?

Thanks,

Serang.

Two Figures?!?! :horror :thud: :panic:
Your killing me Serang your killing me. Just take my money here :lol

This is how it should be done!

Just bang and tells us what he's doing :)

Brother, take my credit card now!! ;)

Just a question for those planning to buy a figure (or two), as the price will most likely land about 500-700 dollars (I think?), what are you going to do about custom taxes? If I were to buy one, I'd had to pay 30% taxes of the declared value on the package... Unless serang declared it under 70 usd, but then if it gets lost, I'd only get 70 dollars back from 500+...

How will you guys do? :S

Just a question for those planning to buy a figure (or two), as the price will most likely land about 500-700 dollars (I think?), what are you going to do about custom taxes? If I were to buy one, I'd had to pay 30% taxes of the declared value on the package... Unless serang declared it under 70 usd, but then if it gets lost, I'd only get 70 dollars back from 500+...

How will you guys do? :S

A little off topic Dracula but I was noticing your most wanted 1/6 and I noticed you have "Dude" Mr Lebowski. Did you miss out on Rainman's Dude? His Lebowski is amazing!

Serang's prices are a little bit higher, but you can check his website to get a good idea of his prices. It didn't stop me from getting his CPT Miller and I can't wait to get him in hand.

I ordered from Rainman and he shipped with International tracking using EMS. If you don't get your product you can always take it up with them.

Back