• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling off my United Cutlery LOTR sword collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hecubus

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have this posted over on The RPF and most on Ebay as well - but I would much prefer to sell to a forum member than on Ebay. If there is something you want, PM me, and I will give you my PayPal address. AFTER payment is received for the item, I will calculate shipping based on your location. This is so I will only get "I'll take it" PMs from people who are serious about buying. So, obviously, PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. Get em' while you can, because some of these are becoming more and more rare.

Anduril - opened for inspection. Pristine and complete. $175

Dagger of the Witchking - from first run limited to 300 pieces - displayed but in like-new condition and 100% complete - $275

Elven Knife of Strider - displayed. See https://www.therpf.com/f9/uc-elven-knife-strider-problem-77760/#post1093344 for info about the problem this developed with the wood handle beginning to split. Completely unnoticeable when on display. Complete. Still a rare item - $200

Glamdring - displayed but in good condition. Complete. $150

Sting Scabbard (LOTR version) - opened but in good condition - complete. $90

Fighting Knives of Legolas - Displayed but in good condition. I have scabbards as well, but listing separate since someone may want them on their own, and they themselves are much more rare. Come with plaque, certificate, and box. $150

STaff of Gandalf the White - complete but plagued with the paint chipping problem - $75

UC Mini Shards of Narsil Statue - Displayed but good condition - original box - $150

Last edited:
Back