• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my MIB Hottoys Predator 1 SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Krayt

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi! Just got today my Hottoys P1 Predator that I bought more than a year ago from BBTS and had it in my pile of loot, just got him and never opened the box so it´s MIB, I decided to stick only to marvel stuff, asking 270 shipped, so if anyone is interested please lt me know.

Last edited:
Re: Selling my MIB Hottoys Predator 1 for 280.00 shipped

Hi! Just got today my Hottoys P1 Predator that I bought more than a year ago from BBTS and had it in my pile of loot, just got him and never opened the box so it´s MIB, I decided to stick only to marvel stuff, asking 280 shipped, so if anyone is interested please lt me know.

Great price! Should sell fast!

Thanks JT, hope so, these is the last of my HT predators figures. Hottoys have gone so far since they started with the line.

Very good price for that, you shouldn't have a problem with the sale.

Man that Classic really killed the value of the Original P1 huh? Curse you Hot Toys!!!

Back