• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my collection, Rainman, Iminime, Dchung's lots of grails!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Selling part of my collection! Rainman, Iminime, Butcher V2, Doc Holliday and mor

Another price drop! go go go!

Re: Selling part of my collection! Rainman, Iminime, Butcher V2, Doc Holliday and mor

Bump! final price drop

Pm sent for trade

Bill v2 DX, Doc, Shaved Tyler, Driver Bickle and Pulp boys SOLD!!

Re: Selling part of my collection! Rainman, Iminime, Fight Club, Star Wars and more!

Bump! Added a lot of items, RM Narrator sculpt, Iminime The Bride, and bunch of Star Wars.

Re: Selling part of my collection! Rainman, Iminime, Fight Club, Star Wars and more!

RM Narrator sculpt sold!

Re: Breaking Bad, Star Wars and more! LOW PRICES!!

Snake Eater is looking for that Walt told him to PM you

Re: Iron Man lot Marks 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 Star Wars and more! LOW PRICES!!

Walter HS and Marmit Stormtrooper/AT-AT driver sold.

Added Iron Mans and more Star Wars items!

Did you sell the Walter HS before the 29th because I PM'd you asking if it was still for sale that day. Just wished you would have PM'd me back with a yes or no. Just common courtesy.. No biggie ;)

Yes, I sold it since the 22th, but forgot to update the thread. I'm sorry I forgot to reply to your PM, I usually get tons of PMs a day related to my projects.

Did you sell the Walter HS before the 29th because I PM'd you asking if it was still for sale that day. Just wished you would have PM'd me back with a yes or no. Just common courtesy.. No biggie ;)

Yes, I sold it since the 22th, but forgot to update the thread. I'm sorry I forgot to reply to your PM, I usually get tons of PMs a day related to my projects.

No prob bud. Thanks for responding.

Re: Yunsil's Nucky Thompson outfit, Star Wars and more! LOW PRICES!!

Added Yunsil's Nucky Thompson outfit set

Re: Yunsil's Nucky Thompson outfit, Bill the Butcher outfit, belt and knives, HT Mark

Bump! added Butcher outfit, belt/knives and Mark 42

Re: Yunsil's Nucky Thompson outfit, Bill the Butcher outfit, belt and knives, HT Mark

Nucky outfit is pending

Re: Bill the Butcher outfit, belt and knives, HT Iron Man Mark 42, Star Wars, and mor

Nucky Thompson outfit sold

Back