• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my collection, Rainman, Iminime, Dchung's lots of grails!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Bill The Butcher V1 clothing set + Rainman Eagle Eye / Dandy Bill The Butcher

Price reduced on Butcher V1 H+C and added Dandy Bill H+C.

Re: FS: Bill The Butcher V1 clothing set + Rainman Eagle Eye / Dandy Bill The Butcher

Bump! Added new pictures of Bill V1 clothing set

Bump! Reduced price on Butcher V1 set.

Bump! Reduced price on Butcher V1 set for the last time before going to the bay.

Re: FS: Dandy Bill The Butcher H+C / Hot Toys Tumbler

Reduced price on Dandy Butcher H+C and including more items with the set.

Re: FS: Rainman Taxi Driver Soldier Custom Clothing set/ Hot Toys Tumbler

Dandy Butcher H+C sold! Added Custom RM Taxi Driver Travis Bickle H+C

Re: FS: Rainman Taxi Driver Soldier Custom Clothing set/ Hot Toys Tumbler

Thanks for Dandy Bill, already left feedback for you. I just regret badly for not taking your Brawler Bill, that was a steal!

Re: Selling part of my collection! Rainman, Iminime, Butcher V2, Doc Holliday and mor

BUMP!! Added lots of new stuff Rainman, Iminime..

Re: Selling part of my collection! Rainman, Iminime, Butcher V2, Doc Holliday and mor

Bump! all PMs answered.

May be interested on some trades for Hot Toys Marks 4, 6 and 7 (BD).

Prices Reduced BUMP!

Back