• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling Ghostbusters proton pack + ghost traps

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chouzi

Super Freak
Reaction score
pack.jpg

since my commission ghostbuster headsculpt sculptor disappeared on us, these proton packs are useless to me. :monkey2

I got a sets of three Proton packs and three Ghost Traps made by nick-a-tron. they need assembling and painting.

all of them for USD$100 shipped anywhere(shipping on me), payment by paypal only.

item located in singapore. so do give it time to reach you (depending where u are)

some sample pictures of the proton packs and ghost traps by nick-a-tron

minipack31.jpg

yeah..i've been following that thread..simply love spenser's sculpt..if only i've seen his thread before the other one....

but i just don't feel like paying for another set of GB heads when i've already paid.. you know those feelings :monkey4

Chouzi, I don't mean to sabotage your thread, but rather, complement it:): You see, I have ONE of the same packs for sale, in case one of your buyers needs four packs to complete all four Ghostbusters. I just need to find out how much I paid to nickatron so I can sell it at the same price. This would be a separate transaction of course. Hope it's all right, if not I'll delete.

Back