Selene for preorder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the Phicen, and i gotta say in hand the sculpt isnt that bad. The suit,phicen body and gear is pretty bad ass. Not as much gear as the Fun Figure, but i got it for a great price and im only doing the 2 gun pose anyway. Im getting snydemans sculpt, so that should give me my ultimate selene (unless ht releases one, LOL)

I just got the Phicen, and i gotta say in hand the sculpt isnt that bad. The suit,phicen body and gear is pretty bad ass. Not as much gear as the Fun Figure, but i got it for a great price and im only doing the 2 gun pose anyway. Im getting snydemans sculpt, so that should give me my ultimate selene (unless ht releases one, LOL)
Can you post a pic of this snydemans sculpt?

Its $160 painted, an unpainted sculpt is aroound $60.. so far the iminime and snydermans are the best selene sculpts out. Its odd because the figurefun is supposed to be the iminime sculpt, but somewhere along the line either got tweaked or changed. Im not holding my breath on the kumik release Hfter i saw their chaplin, hopefully we get a better sculpt in the future.

I disagree is super pricey IMO and the sculpt is not that good..

What movie did you see? As pointed out the unpainted casting is like $55 shipped if you can paint or prefer someone elses paint job. Many sculptors' have tried to capture Kate Beckinsale and this the closest anyone has come yet. Maybe a better one will come along at some point, but I wouldn't count on it. I have a friend who is in the orient right now and he is going to try and bring back the Figure Fun if he can find one at a good price.

Back