Secrets of Star Wars 07

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas what it may be? StarWars.com isn't saying, but they keep showing great concept art. I have a feeling it's something other than the TV series.

Hyperspace Reveals the Secrets of Star Wars 07
May 10, 2006

Fans are already primed to make next year a Star Wars year to remember. 2007 marks the 30th anniversary of the beloved saga, and already there are whispers of possible events that will commemorate that milestone. But what hasn't yet been talked about is the biggest entertainment event of the year: a major addition to the Star Wars mythos.
It begins now. As with the earliest glimpses of Episode III, Hyperspace will be the first place to get a look at the secrets 2007 holds. A new image series, rich with explosive and intriguing concept art, is your first look at next year's biggest Star Wars surprise. Hyperspace members, click here to see it.

Batty said:
Anyone have any ideas what it may be? StarWars.com isn't saying, but they keep showing great concept art. I have a feeling it's something other than the TV series.

All I can hear is the cash registers ringing!

i prefer not to look at the sneak peeks as it ruins some of the excitement for me. i tried this with episode III, but read the book when it first came out a month before the movie. must say i liked the book more.

so, which one is being made first?? the animated show or live action show??

Pretty sure they are for the new video games and the new Clone Wars 3D. Hope there is more though.....

Last edited:
Khev said:
I'd like to see an animated series by the team that did Clone Wars depicting events between Episodes IV and V.

anything they do will be awesome!!

~~anyone else hear about the Darth Vader game that is supposed to be coming out soon??? mabye that will also be previewed soon on SW.com

But what hasn't yet been talked about is the biggest entertainment event of the year: a major addition to the Star Wars mythos.

That's the line that gets me. It sounds bigger than a video game or TV show. What "hasn't yet been talked about"? Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Batty said:
That's the line that gets me. It sounds bigger than a video game or TV show. What "hasn't yet been talked about"? Maybe I'm reading too much into it.
A KOTOR movie? Lucas *did* say last year that if he would ever do another movie it would take place thousands of years before the current saga....

Khev said:
A KOTOR movie? Lucas *did* say last year that if he would ever do another movie it would take place thousands of years before the current saga....

Oh boy, please don't get my hopes up like that! That would be awesome IMO.

I would go see a KOTOR movie in a heartbeat, never played the games, but the abundance of Jedi are what make me love the PT so much. Heck my favorite scene is at the Geonosian arena when all those lightsabers start flaring up. Brings a little tear to my eye. And there is a book coming out about Darth Bane...

Agent0028 said:
I would go see a KOTOR movie in a heartbeat, never played the games, but the abundance of Jedi are what make me love the PT so much. Heck my favorite scene is at the Geonosian arena when all those lightsabers start flaring up. Brings a little tear to my eye. And there is a book coming out about Darth Bane...

PLAY THE GAMES if you have an Xbox. These ( especially the 1st one ) were the most addictive games I ever played. I could not put them down.

Agent0028 said:
And there is a book coming out about Darth Bane...

yup!! definately counting down the days until its released. and KOTOR was such a great game, even the sequel was pretty good. a movie would be great, but doubt it will be translated well.

i hope they make a KOTOR III!!!! i will die of excitement.

KitFisto said:
PLAY THE GAMES if you have an Xbox. These ( especially the 1st one ) were the most addictive games I ever played. I could not put them down.

YES i second that!!! the PC versions can be found pretty cheap now and dont have high system requirements. last i checked the Xbox versions were about $10 or so used.

hairlesswookiee said:
YES i second that!!! the PC versions can be found pretty cheap now and dont have high system requirements. last i checked the Xbox versions were about $10 or so used.

I want KOTOR III. I heard it would probably happen, but nothing since.

Agent0028 said:

So how many Sith were there between BANE and PLAGUIUS?

Back OT, I think this is the sound of the hype machine revving up. There are no more films (supposedly) and the shows are a bit off, so I'd say they are just trying to renew interest in SW again. Why do I get the feeling that it is going to be like 1987-1994 when SW was not cool. Then you'll see the fans from the true fans. Secrets of Star Wars, :lol :emperor sounds silly. But I'll bite.

Back